• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My house

Licorice

heh heh horf
Cherry 🍒
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5714-2655-1799
Toy Duck Plush
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
So I've worked pretty hard getting the full snowman and jingle set. Even though it's hard to get pics of this game I wanted to share my house because I spent a lot of time on it. Is anyone else still playing this? Would anyone like to share their homes? :O

My favorite room in the house. *U* The music from the TV is really pretty.

FullSizeRender.jpg
Very festive. I keep it like this year round because I love the set too much to change it.

FullSizeRender(1).jpg
FullSizeRender(2).jpg
The lockers are where I keep my clothes and balloons. There's an office area but I mostly use this room for storage.

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

I still play the game once a month, but I haven't redecorated my house since 2012. My main room is a space-themed room with an asteroid-filled path to a treasure chest.

ac-space-room.jpg

My upstairs room is filled with bonfires. I don't know, I was just going for something different. :p

ac-fire-room.jpg

And my basement is where I store all of my town models and some other miscellaneous stuff. I generally don't change my basement much, even when I redecorate the other floors.

ac-basement.jpg

Your rooms look awesome! I probably haven't redecorated since like 2006 or 7. No pics, but, my first floor has the classic set and lots of paintings. It looks really old timey. My 2nd floor has the lovely set. And, my basement is a huge closet.

Back