Do you decorate your island?

Oh I didn't even think about wearing the hybrid flowers to bring them over. That's clever :p In my second town that I got from resetting/selling my first town, I decided to decorate the island because I knew I wouldn't have to grind beetles for cash anymore. I decorated it with yellow and red flowers and hibiscus bushes and made a nice little sitting area in the middle of the island. In my main town where I make/earn my bells I just chopped down all the trees like most people.

I've never really thought of decorating my island before. : o
I might start doing it after I'm done with decorating my town though. :D

No, I don't decorate my island since i'm always too focused on finishing my town but maybe when I have a town that i'm happy with, i'll start working on my island. Although transferring flowers one by one seems like a lot of work tbh. But I have seen some really nice customized islands online. I think if I do customize it maybe i'll use just solely golden roses, since I feel like it'd suit the theme of the island because it's always hot there so maybe the sun bleached the flowers in colour.

I spent a long while decorating my town and I'm more or less pleased with how it turned out.

I wanted a lush island garden so I filled it with bushes, trees and hybrids. Specifically I have pink roses, blue violets , blue pansies, and other generic flowers for a decent color scheme.
It looks really pretty in the later hours ~

I spend most of my time on the island, to get away from the whining, constantly demanding mindless villagers.

I hardly go to the island. I thought about decorating it since I'm done with landscaping and such but I don't have that motivation and patience to bring hybrid stuff over.

It's not worth it for me to decorate the island since I'm rarely there. When I'm on the island then only to
catch some fishes and bugs and at this moment, it doesn't matter how the island looks.

Last edited:
Oh, I never realised people did that. No, I don't decorate my island. I rarely spend time there: I usually go to international islands anyway. My village isn't even finished, maybe when I'm all done I'll start working on the island. c:

Back