• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you decorate your island?

That seems really tedious doing that, and I don't think I'll ever do it. Maybe if I get a good stash of bells, I would. For now, it is only used for bug and shark purposes.

Nope. I used to use it for beetle hunting but now that I've gotten the Tycoon Bell Saver badge I never bother to go there anymore.

I have always kept extra of the basic flowers after doing island tours and a few would get stuck in my pockets.
And remember you can wear one hybrid on your head, and a rose in your mouth - so you can bring 2 per trip!

I did that ^.^ I only brought a few roses, though. The rest were ones I had to wear as headgear (lilies, tylips and pansies), so I had to bring them one by one.

My island has yellow bushes and roses all over it, along with coconut trees all over the beach.

I've been slowly decorating my island 2 flowers at a time. Lol! I got some extra perps to come with me a couple of weeks ago and that was a huge help. It's starting to look pretty now :)

I've always wanted to decorate my island, but I'm so gosh darn lazy.. Plus I like catching beetles there, so I probably wont for awhile.

Once I get my town done to my liking I might, because I have it set up for beetle hunting so I only have two normal trees and palm trees on the left and right but not the front. It's really bare right now but it makes it really easy to beetle hunt so I prefer it. Maybe when I don't need a lot of money like have all my houses and PWP's done I'll decorate it too.

I have decorated my island with a few hybrids, hibiscus and regular flowers. Although, it may interfere with bug catching I enjoy watching the butterflies after 7:00p hang out around the flowers and bushes.

Yes, I decorate my island with artificial plants and beautiful flowers its look greats because the island does not have enough weather to grow plants and tree and great flowers, so Artificial flowers and plants are images798787878778.jpg great idea.

I don't even have time to decorate my town lmao how would I even think about the island. Oh yeah I also farm my bugs there

Mine is also set up just to farm bugs. Maybe someday when bells are no object I'll jazz it up.

The island is stripped so I can only catch expensive beetles haha. I actually have a private island in my town but I never make use of it. I like to improve on what people do see...

I have a dozen banana palms, and 7 mango trees.
I make a fortune.

I've also put flowers, stumps and hibiscus I bought from the island shop, there too.

No, my sister decided it would be fun to chop all my trees down and rip up all the flowers!! : ))))

Haha, I will totally do it when my town is done though ( ◠‿◠ )

Last edited:
I have two mango trees for those bugs, four banana trees for those bugs, a couple each of red and yellow hibiscus, a clump of white flowers in one spot to get the orchid mantis and just clumps of red and yellow cosmos and lilies. Oh, and a stump too for those bugs.

I know some people like to really strip it back to farm the high value bugs from the palm trees, but I like a bit of variety.

I hadn't thought about wearing hybrids to bring to the island. I'm going to try that as the centre is looking a bit bare.

I'd really love to have a watering can there so I could breed hybrids.

Back