• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Newbie Game VII: The Daily Tragedy - Town win

The game had a successful conclusion; this post-game discussion should be a happy celebratory one!!

If you wish to discuss any bans you feel are unfair, or you feel you are being mistreated, you are welcome to contact Tom or myself privately.

Oh **** Menchies wasn't scum

lololol i justt saw this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, gg everyone! this game was reallly fun and helped me improve alot (i hope at least lol) Thanks Ness for the awesome game!

USA Morning News
Weekly Edition - October 19th, 1946 - Written and Edited by Katus Moggu​

Extra Extra! Breaking News!

We have received breaking news from the press that the partner of the Belltree murderers has been caught and is currently detained. The killer has been identified as an individual named Iwaseleanor, another writer of The Daily Tragedy and well-known reporter. Iwase is currently set to be put on trial within 2 months from today.

Apparently, witnesses to the arrest of Iwase have said that it was a grand chase of Iwase running from house to house. It eventually had gotten to the point where the police chose to use firearms; Iwase sustained a total of 3 gunshot wounds and is currently residing in a federal hospital.

Breaking News: Daily Tragedy going out of business.

Due to the recent Belltree murder investigations, it has been identified that the 2 killers Iwaseleanor and Fleshy were both employees of the Daily Tragedy. The company has recieved many allegations that the murders were orchestrated by the corporate officials to capitalize off of the dread looming withing Belltree town.

From a statistics point of view, the Daily Tragedy actually did profit tremendously off of being the very first company to report the murders. The direct CEO of The Daily Tragedy, Ness Cole, has denied all of the allegations. However; the damage has already been done. The company has shortly since announced that they will no longer be producing any more copies, which includes their other newspaper branch The Night Shift.

That is all for the USA Morning News, your top newspaper source in america.​

Yeah...so i kinda made this because I made a bet with Arstotzkan that I would write the official endgame for this under the condition that she wrote the endgame for Mystic Messenger mafia. Sorry for bumping an old thread, closing this here.

Back