• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Newbie Game VII: The Daily Tragedy - Town win

Stop talking about how bad kirby is and go advertise to new players

I'm not super bad like Nightmares. But I'm trying to get better. And claiming jester did hurt my Rep a lot.

I'm not super bad like Nightmares. But I'm trying to get better. And claiming jester did hurt my Rep a lot.

wOW THANKS

But I was actually gonna comment "there's a lot of people worse than Kirby *points at self*"

But still I thought you wouldn't say that yourself xD *cries*
Don't get salty now Kirbz

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway I'm bad but not SUPER bad

This is why I'm signing up for a newbie game lmao

Last edited:

wOW THANKS

But I was actually gonna comment "there's a lot of people worse than Kirby *points at self*"

But still I thought you wouldn't say that yourself xD *cries*
Don't get salty now Kirbz

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway I'm bad but not SUPER bad

This is why I'm signing up for a newbie game lmao

3utkz6

Its time to stop

/in if I can? Is it still open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this would be my 2nd game of mafia :^)

/in if I can? Is it still open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this would be my 2nd game of mafia :^)

Yeah you can, you take the last slot. Once Ness has sorted out who he's choosing for SEs and ICs, the game can start.

One more sign up and we're golden to start! Ask around if anyone would want to try it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait what am I thinking we have 6 new players

Pregame

Theres some dangers lurking about...keep your backs together.​

Our IC this game is...
Arstotzkan! Arstotzkan has accepted to be the IC and will do a wonderful job.

Our SE's are...
Entropy and Toadsworthy!

Game will be starting on 9/24/16 at 9:00 PM CST. Roles go out same day at 12:00 PM CST minimum.

Last edited:
Yay! This game will start at 12pm Sunday 25th which is ideal for me. :)

Will there be a clock (listing converted time for common timezones) used for this game N e s s?

Yay! This game will start at 12pm Sunday 25th which is ideal for me. :)

Will there be a clock (listing converted time for common timezones) used for this game N e s s?

i mean i can try but i still can't figure out how to make one to this day

the clock doesn't use CST as an option for converting, anyway.

Sorry folks i've been busy today. Role PMs should come soon, game starts tonight.

All roles have been released. The game will begin in an hour and a half. Some reminders:

-Do not cheat please, it ruins the game for everyone.
-This is a non PM game. If i find you have been privately communicating with another player, you will be modkilled and banned from mafia.
-Do not edit your posts. If you made an error in your posts, then please type "EBWOP" (Edit by way of posting) correct the error. The site software makes it to where the posts merge anyway.
-The IC needs to make the IC Introduction post as their at minimum 4th post in the game.

Back