• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia SS3 Mafia: You have one chance - Town Win

Well this is kind of awkward. A few questions for tae

1. Why am I possibly scum?
2. Why the sudden 180?

Why is it awkward Dolby-Doll

Because I'm the legit townie, which is not the sort of thing that tends to happen in this game. Normally it's townie vs scum if there's a prolonged 1v1 in the votes

oh **** which one of u is the real townie then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im just an innocent citizen don't mind me

Well ****

Gut tells me it's tae because of her avoidance of the thread and avoiding answering questions
##Vote: Taesaek

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is maj I believe

his... :/

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But seriously, I have you down as a guy in my mind, so I'm not sure why I keep on making that mistake

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, wish I had time to read Tae's claim but welp

Let there be Peace

The Great Hero had found and confronted the Mad Scientist. Damniel, the Super Saint told the Mad Scientist that he knew he was bullied his whole life, but there were still good people out there. The Mad Scientist uttered the words "I care not for this world, nor for you!" The Mad Scientist pulled a gun on Damniel, but the Great Hero shot the Mad Scientist before he could pull the trigger.

The Great Hero stands there, depressed at the fact that he couldn't help the Mad Scientist redeem himself. Damniel goes Taesaek's control panel and disables the device, saving all of humanity.

As a result, World Leaders had taken this as a lesson of what can happen if everyone disagrees with one another. The World Peace treaty is signed, and many great things happen from there on out.

Taesaek was lynched. He was the Mad Scientist.

I was the saint sooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

GG EZ win

Back