• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you ran your own TBT Event

id make an april fools day event
the fool is that the site is closed forever

tbt ****post

Make the forums servers colapse due to alot of users traffic and bots spamming while i DDOS the site and Jeremy's IP Address :)

mori festival where everyone has a chance of getting a mori

Has their ever been a spring event like Festivale? If not then its time to shake dat booty! VIVAAAAA FESTIVALE!

Genre Tales

everyone who wishes to take part writes a story based on a genre which each mod picks, then you send the mod the story with the theme you chose and they each pick their favourite and the community are allowed to vote, except they have to show proof they have read each story by writing a short (like 30 word) story synopsis for each story along with their vote in a post that only the mods can see. then the mods will count the votes and winner gets TBT and a book collectible.

I'd do a collectible design contest and then give out the winning collectibles as prizes so I don't have to do any work.

Hmm I probably will make like the create your own villager but this time it's create your own zebra :p
Jk (maybe)

I will probably do like show cupcake war
That il give each theme for each round and people must decorate to that theme

Or maybe for people to take picture irl
Depending of the topic

Idk this is random but pay your friend/ trade person / best friend / anyone 1 tbt and donate them a collectible to show your friendship
OR~~~
Everyone has to find the first forum ever to be posted by a user (HAVE FUN WITH THAT) if that actually find it then 666 tbt
Hm..
Maybe secret stalker and they have to stalk the person they are told to.

I dunno ok I just found this forum by looking up continue the story

Probably some traditional drawing or crafting events/contest stuff... A lot here are digital and it'd be awesome too see what people could do with real life tools.

If it was something personal to me, I would like to host a large Pokemon League based on Sun and Moon's structure, e.g. Island Trials, Grand Trials and the newly formed Pokemon League where the trials are like rl tasks that have to be completed with proof then battles at the end of them with a selected Trial Captain then once a set amount of tials are complete, you can battle the Kahuna. Obviously you can figure out what happens from then.

A niche event but something I've wanted to try out for a while

Design your own villager competition.

It would have two categories:

visual -- drawing your villager
fiction -- write a story characterizing this villager and describing them.

I was trying to think of something that everyone could participate in.

an art contest, but varying mediums of art are accepted and if any entries are traced/stolen/heavily referenced/etc (you get the idea) its grounds for a ban without question

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably some traditional drawing or crafting events/contest stuff... A lot here are digital and it'd be awesome too see what people could do with real life tools.

tbh i think thats due to the fact with rl tools its more expensive bc u have to keep buying new materials when they run out etc

Back