Selling or [Trading] Purple Feather

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time I see this poor thread come back around I feel so bad because I would buy it no hesitation if I only had the tbt...

every time I see this poor thread come back around I feel so bad because I would buy it no hesitation if I only had the tbt...

during last year's egghunt, i traded a dark egg for a purple feather. so maybe you or somebody will be able to offer new collectibles in trade soon to Spy if they dont have enbough tbt to buy the purple feather outright...

Still no luck girl?

Lol no :,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah it's a tough one to sell :,( Still dedicated

during last year's egghunt, i traded a dark egg for a purple feather. so maybe you or somebody will be able to offer new collectibles in trade soon to Spy if they dont have enbough tbt to buy the purple feather outright...
I don't really want a collectible for it but I suppose if that's the only way to go then I will

I'll offer a dark egg for the purp feather if you want o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back