Selling or [Trading] Purple Feather

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of Gracie sets are you looking for? I have a complete Princess and Gorgeous set, as well as a near complete Mermaid set. (Helping you be featherless)! I know you likely don't care, but it never hurts to try, amirite?

Also I am plot resetting. Pray for me please.

Last edited:
What kind of Gracie sets are you looking for? I have a complete Princess and Gorgeous set, as well as a near complete Mermaid set. (Helping you be featherless)! I know you likely don't care, but it never hurts to try, amirite?

Also I am plot resetting. Pray for me please.

Aha I would need a bit more than three sets for the feather, thank you though. And so much luck towards plot resetting, I never have the patience to do it lol

wow check out this COOL NEW PRICE
4 MONTHS!!!

Last edited:
How much in game bells are equal to the price? And what pokemon do you need to fill your pokedex? And would you trade the pokemon back?

It's my favorite collectible ;-; XD

Last edited:
How much in game bells are equal to the price? And what pokemon do you need to fill your pokedex? And would you trade the pokemon back?

The bell amount would go over what the game would allow. Plus it's too much time to trade. And for pokemon i'll have to get back to you on that, I have to go to school in a bit.
And if i'm buying the pokemon I need with the feather, then no, they wont be traded back. Although if it's just for dex filling, I can pay some tbt for that instead and you'd get them back

The bell amount would go over what the game would allow. Plus it's too much time to trade. And for pokemon i'll have to get back to you on that, I have to go to school in a bit.
And if i'm buying the pokemon I need with the feather, then no, they wont be traded back. Although if it's just for dex filling, I can pay some tbt for that instead and you'd get them back

Ok! ^^" Just wondering! Take your time to get back to me! And if you won't be giving them back, I was gonna try and catch the ones you need! (I try to collect every one for myself ^^")

Ok! ^^" Just wondering! Take your time to get back to me! And if you won't be giving them back, I was gonna try and catch the ones you need! (I try to collect every one for myself ^^")

Awesome, i'll be home in about 4 hours maybe? I'll get a list of what mons I don't have yet in my dex. I have all the legendaries so no worries about those :)

I'll give you every pokemon you desire and a Wallugi easter egg :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back