Selling or [Trading] Purple Feather

Status
Not open for further replies.
a topegi easter egg, 2 pikachu easter eggs, and 4 pumpkin cupcakes, and a mother's day carnation

Last edited:
I can breed you a competitive Gardevoir and an Aegislash (Pokemon OR/AS) as well as several other competitive Pokemon. I already have a pile of my own which I use in competitions, so I can breed those for you too if wanted. I also have several competitive ones in Sun/Moon which can also be bred for you.

All of them would have 5IVs (missing the unused attack or special attack IV, depending) and they will have a helpful nature along with a move-set from smogon. They can be leveled up over 50, or to 100 if desired. Fully EV trained of course in line with the smogon guide. Not genned or power-saved, all bred and hatched in-game so they are 100% legitimate/legal.

How many different competitive Pokemon are you looking for just so I know what kind of tbt offer to make in addition? Just six for a team, or a pair for doubles, unlimited number etc?

Here's the current list of breed-able competitive Pokemon I have.

Sun/Moon
Ninetails (Aloha form)
Tsareena
Comefy
Mimikyu
Golisopod

I have just started breeding in Sun/Moon, so if there are other Pokemon from that generation you are interested in, let me know and I can start breeding those too.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire/X/Y
Serperior
Milotic
Dragonite (with Extreme Speed)
Raichu
Gengar
Blaziken (Speed boost)
Altaria
Arbok
Togekiss
Seviper
Espeon
Gardevoir
Hydreigon
Aegishash
Charizard
Volcarona
Goodra
Delphox

I also have every starter prior to Sun/Moon with their hidden abilities. A pile of legendary Pokemon (I don't know *why* I hoarded 3 Jirachis) a collection of Moon/Heavy/Level/Love/Dream/Safari/Friend ball Pokemon (I really have a hoarding problem, I know) so just let me know if anything sounds like it interests you.

Snip pokemon stuff
I've already gotten quite a few offer for competitive pokemon and legends already, although if you are including tbt i'd like at least 4k worth of tbt and the other 1k or whatever being pokemon, items, etc. I dont know the rates of pokemon to TBT though, so that'd be up to you how much you price a pokemon. I commonly see competitive pokemon go for like 30-50 pokemon, 50 being the max for like legit shiny/legends and whatever. Let me know and perhaps we can go from there?

a topegi easter egg, 2 pikachu easter eggs, and 4 pumpkin cupcakes, and a mother's day carnation
None of these are quite of interest to me, sorry :(

gluck man, you've been at it since august or something. i would buy if i had 5k tbt too bad i'm short rip

gluck man, you've been at it since august or something. i would buy if i had 5k tbt too bad i'm short rip

is ok, higher priced collectables take forever (and a day) to sell so im ok with waiting until the perfect time
ty for the thought :,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back