• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Sell me your things! Trade me IGB for TBT! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowduck

#Qcrew4life
Bells
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (149) +
Hi everyone, I've been away for quite awhile, and I think I'm going to leave the Bell Tree permanently c: *sob* I had a great time on here and there's been so many cool people on here so thanks guys for being so friendly and nice to me c: Anyway, since I'm leaving, I'm going to get rid of all my TBT c: I have 5 NL Towns now so I need a whole lot of IGB to keep up with them c: I'm about to start 2 new towns, so I'd also need some IGB/furniture, flowers, clothing villager pics, whatever for them. So really just sell me your stuff, make it reasonable c: Trade me your extra IGB (i need lots) and let me know when you're free! I'm free until 7 PM today(CST time). Awesome, thank you so much! Oh and first come first serve c: I'm looking to spend all my TBT. Thank you!!

Ps: i have another FC you might have to add so i can do two transactions at a time c:

PPS: I also have some extra stuff that are taking up space in my locker, I'll take IGB primarily but other stuff can work too
Here's what I got:
Egg toy set
Egg wardrobe
Egg clock
Egg chair x2
Egg floor
Egg dresser
Egg bench
zippers pic
Egg bed
Egg table
Egg wall
Egg stereo
Varia suit pants
Skyscraper wall
Crown x5
Funky wig
Triforce
Hair bow wig 2x
Tiara hair
Triple bananas
Blue falcon x2
Master sword x2
Sporty floor
Green shell
Mushroom mural
Sea anemone bed
Squid chair
Yellow pikman
Virtual boy
Super mushroom
Hot dog tank
Yoshis egg
Monochrome shoes
Heart shades
Maid dress
cake dress
Kart
Block
Silver hha trophy
Piggy bank x2
Aluminum briefcase
Box of tissues
Block floor

Come one, come all!!

Last edited:
I have two beaches full of hybrids, an I'm currently selling a lot of unwanted items. What doesn't sell I can give to you for TBT. Though it isn't much, I lack in the TBT department... As for my IGBs? I can give you 5 mil if you're okay with that. Happy trails!

I have two beaches full of hybrids, an I'm currently selling a lot of unwanted items. What doesn't sell I can give to you for TBT. Though it isn't much, I lack in the TBT department... As for my IGBs? I can give you 5 mil if you're okay with that. Happy trails!

yeah that's fine pal c: how much would you like for all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thank you so much! The Bell Tree has really helped me get to where i am today c: Animal Crossing wise haha

yeah that's fine pal c: how much would you like for all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thank you so much! The Bell Tree has really helped me get to where i am today c: Animal Crossing wise haha

Would you like to see the beaches so you can make an offer? I mean.. It's a good bit the last time I checked. There's also normal flowers, but no one wants those boring things. :p Pop in and see? It's not a trap or anything!

I was in another community before finding this one. It was shut down, but they helped me so I know that feeling. Wherever you do, whatever you do, just keep a grin on. You can always come back here if you need to.

Would you like to see the beaches so you can make an offer? I mean.. It's a good bit the last time I checked. There's also normal flowers, but no one wants those boring things. :p Pop in and see? It's not a trap or anything!

I was in another community before finding this one. It was shut down, but they helped me so I know that feeling. Wherever you do, whatever you do, just keep a grin on. You can always come back here if you need to.

YEAH !!!!!! I'd love to drop by c: I'll get on one of my towns and drop by c: I just added you c: and i can send tbt right after c:

Thanks so much for your encouraging words! It was definitely a great experience being on here and getting the help i needed and helping others with their needs c:

YEAH !!!!!! I'd love to drop by c: I'll get on one of my towns and drop by c: I just added you c: and i can send tbt right after c:

Thanks so much for your encouraging words! It was definitely a great experience being on here and getting the help i needed and helping others with their needs c:

I just added you. My town is Plumwell. My gates will be open in just a moent. I have to drop something off so give me... ten minutes tops?

:)

I can trade whatever tbt you want to get rid of for igb. Let me know.

cool cool c: is it still 20 mill for 100 tbt? if so can i have 60 mill for 300?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening now. All I ask is you don't run on the south part of my town. ;w; I OCD sorted a bunch of flowers for breeding

ok thats fine!! brt c:

Itll take some time and be pretty tedious, but if youre okay with that, Im fine it

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes thats still the exchange rate

Last edited:
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Meowduck why are you leaving? :( You are an amazing person to everyone :c

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Meowduck why are you leaving? :( You are an amazing person to everyone :c

omg thank you so much ;o; its just i have school and work i get too busy DX if anything i'll stay away for awhile until im able to come on again c: i'll always be around to help tho!

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing for now will open in awhile c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back