Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i buy 150tbt worth of PD (which would 45k i think?), a female eevee & a togepi? c: my username on PH is Crash too.

@Crash - Sure! It'll be 156 TBT total. I'll put the Pokemon up on the GTS now.

Edit: Actually, if you want the Togepi as a Togepi, I need to charge for the Everstone, too. Just let me know.

Last edited:
@Crash - Sure! It'll be 156 TBT total. I'll put the Pokemon up on the GTS now.
okay, i'll send the tbt now. i'm still fairly new to PH, how exactly does the GTS work? (sorry ahhh i'm a noob)

@Crash - Actually, nevermind about my updated comment. I'll just remember to account for those in the future.

Anyway, there isn't a way to directly transfer Pokemon. You either trade them on the GTS or put them up for auction at the Auction House. The only guaranteed way is to use the GTS, so you just need to offer a junk Pokemon for 'em.

@Crash - Actually, nevermind about my updated comment. I'll just remember to account for those in the future.

Anyway, there isn't a way to directly transfer Pokemon. You either trade them on the GTS or put them up for auction at the Auction House. The only guaranteed way is to use the GTS, so you just need to offer a junk Pokemon for 'em.
ah, okay! i figured something like that. and i don't mind sending a bit extra for the everstone, hold on a sec and i'll send you the tbt.

Hello I'm interested in the bellossom, both leafeons, milktank and the munchlax
For those I believe it's 14 tbt without the munchlax and with milktank everstone, not sure how much to offer for munchlax :eek:

And for items I'd like the Gracidea and 150000PD for 500tbt I think?
so 534 tbt for that

548 without munchlax

link to my ph not sure how to really trade so you might have to help me with that orz

Last edited:
can i buy 600k PD? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also how much for mega diancie

Last edited:
@BungoTheElf - So, you just wanted the Everstone on the Miltank? Let's say 5 TBT for the Munchlax, which would make it 19 TBT for the Pokemon. In total, it'd be 553 TBT for everything you listed.

@Azure - Sounds good!

@BLACKPINK - Mega Diancie is untradeable. It'd be 2,000 TBT for the PD though.

oh heyyyy there again, i'd love:

male + female espion - 8 tbt
female sylveon (r) - 4 tbt
female glaceon r - 4 tbt
female minun - 4 tbt
male buneary - 2 tbt
male candaria- 50 tbt?
polestar - 70 tbt?

palpad me or PM me c:

Last edited:
@BungoTheElf - So, you just wanted the Everstone on the Miltank? Let's say 5 TBT for the Munchlax, which would make it 19 TBT for the Pokemon. In total, it'd be 553 TBT for everything you listed.

@Azure - Sounds good!

@BLACKPINK - Mega Diancie is untradeable. It'd be 2,000 TBT for the PD though.

Yup! Sending :D

Last edited:
hi again c: could i buy a witch vulpix + a polestar if you have them? i'm not sure what to offer, maybe 60 tbt for each? if that's not enough just let me know.

@entropy and @Crash - None of the event Pokemon are available for sale yet, but thank you for the interest!

I sold a few things on-site and have a lot more PD available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back