anyone else excited for the skyrim remaster?

Sony have caved so mods will now be on the PS4 versions of Fallout 4 and Skyrim. They will be available on release for Skyrim and will be available for Fallout 4 sometime after Skyrim's release.

Source

Since they've flip flopped with this, I may get a copy on PS4 after all. I'll probably give it a few weeks though to see what kind of mods are actually going to be available. The two I'm really hoping see some sort of release on console are 'Cloaks of Skyrim' and 'Killable Children'...Two mods I had back with my old computer that I thought the game should do by default...

Sony have caved so mods will now be on the PS4 versions of Fallout 4 and Skyrim. They will be available on release for Skyrim and will be available for Fallout 4 sometime after Skyrim's release.

Source

Since they've flip flopped with this, I may get a copy on PS4 after all. I'll probably give it a few weeks though to see what kind of mods are actually going to be available. The two I'm really hoping see some sort of release on console are 'Cloaks of Skyrim' and 'Killable Children'...Two mods I had back with my old computer that I thought the game should do by default...

That's good news, I'm still getting a copy for Xbox but it's nice to know my future PS4 purchases may have mod support.

Woah I was gunna say if I had a PS4 I'd probably get it, but once I get a gaming laptop I will totally upgrade my PC version for free! That's awesome that they're offering that!

Woah I was gunna say if I had a PS4 I'd probably get it, but once I get a gaming laptop I will totally upgrade my PC version for free! That's awesome that they're offering that!

Yeah it's cool they're giving it free, glad I don't have to buy again :p. Still it's only ?34 on console so not too bad considering that includes all DLC. My PC badly needs an upgrade though so I'll be sticking with consoles until I get around to updating. Elder Scrolls games are something I don't mind buying on multiple platforms.

Still it's only ?34 on console so not too bad considering that includes all DLC.

I thought it was going to be regular full ?50 on consoles? At least, so I heard.

Though ?34 sounds way more realistic. I was skeptical about it 'apparently' being full price for a remaster.

Yes! Not only is it going to look beautiful, but I'm sure they'll fix the glitches and bugs, as well as add more things (while keeping to the source of course).

Read a review yesterday and apparently half of the glitches and bugs from the original game have made it in to the new one! If your on Xbox One you can download a patch mod, but us PS4 users won't be able to!

Been looking at gaming computers again but I don't think I'd be able to get one until next year... I have Skyrim on steam, the full edition so I'll get the remaster for free when and if I do get a new computer. I've still been playing Vanilla Skyrim on my PS3 on and off forever, but I can't wait for the remaster still.

Downloading the update file right now :) 6 minutes left im so excited to spend 3+ hours on character creation LOL

I used to love playing it on the xbox about 4-5 years ago and I loved it. Just can't find the time now to play it anymore as I am now a young family person :)

I got my copy yesterday and have time to play later today, so excited to get back into such a great game.

I got it, it runs way smoother on my PC than the original version. Since I had mods I can't say I see a lot of graphic improvement, but considering how vanilla looks it's there. I'm only upset that they didn't fix any of the bugs...

Back