Chessie's Art Gallery

Really love [the design] of this! It's super unique and I always have a weakness for warm color schemes, haha. The feathery parts of the design are a great touch, and the tail is so interesting.
Oh man, I'm really loving [the bust] too. Lovely character overall!

Thank you!! I love the species too, they're so cute ;w;

Practice pixel:
pip_pixel_wip_3_by_starry_syzygy-dbb0kfg.gif
pip__practice_pixel_by_starry_syzygy-dbb0jny.gif

Thought I'd include a small and bigger version, I think the smaller version looks a bit neater >-<

that looks really cool i think you've improved a lot! c:

Last edited:
Birthday present for amye.miller!
momo_by_starry_syzygy-dbg18kz.png

pixel doll version:

pixel_doll_vers__by_starry_syzygy-dbg191j.png

I think I've gotten better at shading hair but I still suck at shading clothing (how do you do clothing folds/ripples ?\_(ツ)_/? )

I'm kinda in the mood to do pixels right now, feel free to sacrifice your ocs to me for some free pixel artsu~

If I get a lot of requests though, they might not be 1st come, 1st serve and I might not get to everyone ;w;

Birthday present for amye.miller!
momo_by_starry_syzygy-dbg18kz.png

pixel doll version:

pixel_doll_vers__by_starry_syzygy-dbg191j.png

I think I've gotten better at shading hair but I still suck at shading clothing (how do you do clothing folds/ripples ?\_(ツ)_/? )

I'm kinda in the mood to do pixels right now, feel free to sacrifice your ocs to me for some free pixel artsu~

If I get a lot of requests though, they might not be 1st come, 1st serve and I might not get to everyone ;w;

It really looks amazing! Thank you again. <3<3<3 And I agree, you did an amazing job shading her hair!

Yo~ Are you still doing art trades?? Love how much you have improved~
I'm a totes noob at art trades as this will be my first.

Yo~ Are you still doing art trades?? Love how much you have improved~
I'm a totes noob at art trades as this will be my first.

Thank you and yep, they're still open!

Just send me a character ref and their personality info, what kind of trade you want to do (headshot, chibi, pixel, etc.), and whether you want to do a digital or traditional piece! Thank you for the interest! c:

Last edited:
Background lineart I did for The Collaborative Art Contest for Lake Valor's Summer Scramble event!

acuity background.jpg

My team won 1st place for the event! :D

Unfortunately, Bell Tree won't let me link the finished piece (says the site is banned??)

Last edited:
You still open? :3

For art trades yes, for requests, no. I also currently have an art trade to finish so it'll be a couple days before I can start on anything new. (?・ω・`)

Last edited:
For art trades yes, for requests, no. I also currently have an art trade to finish so it'll be a couple days before I can start on anything new. (?・ω・`)

Cool! Maybe we could do a trade? Here is an example:

Cool! Maybe we could do a trade? Here is an example:

Sure thing! Can you fill out the form below for me if you're still interested?

OC name:
reference(s):
OC personality:
Offering: traditional/digital/pixel art
Type of trade: headshot/bust, half body, full body, chibi, etc.

Whatever type of art and trade you want to do is what I will do as well ^-^
I don't know what kind of characters you like drawing so you can pick whichever one you'd like to do from here: http://toyhou.se/starry-syzygy/characters/folder:165516

Wow yay! Super exicted ^.^ I'll fill out the form in a couple hours ^-^ if that's okay

Ok, that's fine!

Made this today:

aster_wiggle_icon_by_starry_syzygy-dbindh6.gif
small vers.:
aster_icon_small_by_starry_syzygy-dbinefj.gif

I really like how it turned out, after I finish up trades I think I might start taking these as requests and then maybe commissions :D

OC name: Twili (Jesus is RL name of person OC is based on)
reference(s):
OC personality: Smart, sarcastic, brave, caring, soft side
Offering: Digital ^_^
Type of trade: Same as the drawing I showed you, not sure where to put the style xD

Thank you!

I've already started drawing your OC, Tear!

Last edited:
Back