• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chessie's Art Gallery

Really love [the design] of this! It's super unique and I always have a weakness for warm color schemes, haha. The feathery parts of the design are a great touch, and the tail is so interesting.
Oh man, I'm really loving [the bust] too. Lovely character overall!

Thank you!! I love the species too, they're so cute ;w;

Practice pixel:
pip_pixel_wip_3_by_starry_syzygy-dbb0kfg.gif
pip__practice_pixel_by_starry_syzygy-dbb0jny.gif

Thought I'd include a small and bigger version, I think the smaller version looks a bit neater >-<

that looks really cool i think you've improved a lot! c:

Last edited:
Birthday present for amye.miller!
momo_by_starry_syzygy-dbg18kz.png

pixel doll version:

pixel_doll_vers__by_starry_syzygy-dbg191j.png

I think I've gotten better at shading hair but I still suck at shading clothing (how do you do clothing folds/ripples ?\_(ツ)_/? )

I'm kinda in the mood to do pixels right now, feel free to sacrifice your ocs to me for some free pixel artsu~

If I get a lot of requests though, they might not be 1st come, 1st serve and I might not get to everyone ;w;

Birthday present for amye.miller!
momo_by_starry_syzygy-dbg18kz.png

pixel doll version:

pixel_doll_vers__by_starry_syzygy-dbg191j.png

I think I've gotten better at shading hair but I still suck at shading clothing (how do you do clothing folds/ripples ?\_(ツ)_/? )

I'm kinda in the mood to do pixels right now, feel free to sacrifice your ocs to me for some free pixel artsu~

If I get a lot of requests though, they might not be 1st come, 1st serve and I might not get to everyone ;w;

It really looks amazing! Thank you again. <3<3<3 And I agree, you did an amazing job shading her hair!

Yo~ Are you still doing art trades?? Love how much you have improved~
I'm a totes noob at art trades as this will be my first.

Yo~ Are you still doing art trades?? Love how much you have improved~
I'm a totes noob at art trades as this will be my first.

Thank you and yep, they're still open!

Just send me a character ref and their personality info, what kind of trade you want to do (headshot, chibi, pixel, etc.), and whether you want to do a digital or traditional piece! Thank you for the interest! c:

Last edited:
Background lineart I did for The Collaborative Art Contest for Lake Valor's Summer Scramble event!

acuity background.jpg

My team won 1st place for the event! :D

Unfortunately, Bell Tree won't let me link the finished piece (says the site is banned??)

Last edited:
You still open? :3

For art trades yes, for requests, no. I also currently have an art trade to finish so it'll be a couple days before I can start on anything new. (?・ω・`)

Last edited:
For art trades yes, for requests, no. I also currently have an art trade to finish so it'll be a couple days before I can start on anything new. (?・ω・`)

Cool! Maybe we could do a trade? Here is an example:

Cool! Maybe we could do a trade? Here is an example:

Sure thing! Can you fill out the form below for me if you're still interested?

OC name:
reference(s):
OC personality:
Offering: traditional/digital/pixel art
Type of trade: headshot/bust, half body, full body, chibi, etc.

Whatever type of art and trade you want to do is what I will do as well ^-^
I don't know what kind of characters you like drawing so you can pick whichever one you'd like to do from here: http://toyhou.se/starry-syzygy/characters/folder:165516

Wow yay! Super exicted ^.^ I'll fill out the form in a couple hours ^-^ if that's okay

Wow yay! Super exicted ^.^ I'll fill out the form in a couple hours ^-^ if that's okay

Ok, that's fine!

Made this today:

aster_wiggle_icon_by_starry_syzygy-dbindh6.gif
small vers.:
aster_icon_small_by_starry_syzygy-dbinefj.gif

I really like how it turned out, after I finish up trades I think I might start taking these as requests and then maybe commissions :D

OC name: Twili (Jesus is RL name of person OC is based on)
reference(s):
OC personality: Smart, sarcastic, brave, caring, soft side
Offering: Digital ^_^
Type of trade: Same as the drawing I showed you, not sure where to put the style xD

Thank you!

I've already started drawing your OC, Tear!

Last edited:
Back