• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Chessie's Art Gallery

My part of my art trade with tifachu, starting on Issi's now~ :D

tifachu_trade_fixed_by_starry_syzygy-dbixqno.png

Aw, this style is so cute! I love the pose and how you coloured the eyes. <3

Thank you!! :blush:

I like the pose and the outfit I designed, but to be honest I actually really dislike the style. I don't know why, I just can't bring myself to like it :/

Currently taking a few requests! I've got some chibi styles that I've been working on that I want to test out OwO

Just post below with your character refs and personality info. Not first come, first serve.

Feel free to post multiple characters if you want to increase your chances of being picked. Also, if anyone has any animal-like characters like ferals, pokemon, etc.feel free to post those too, I'd like to try drawing something other than humanoid and anthro characters.

Note: I might use these as art and commission examples both on and outside of Bell Tree. Please only make requests if you are ok with this.

oh gosh, your art is so good pAp
i'd love to request but i don't know which ocs to list..
would it be alright if i just linked my toyhou.se and you can see if you like anyone?
(i'll post personalities after you choose, of course, if you do choose any of them!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

here's my toyhou.se, i hope you find at least one of them to your liking =w=
link!!

Last edited:

Here you go, I drew Evangeline! Hope you like it <3

pa_finished_by_starry_syzygy-dbkn3ud.png

Been a while since I tried doing lineless art and backgrounds. I tried on the bushes TwT

I'll leave requests open for a while, but I still have my secret santa piece to finish, so I'll be slow working on them.

Here you go, I drew Evangeline! Hope you like it <3

pa_finished_by_starry_syzygy-dbkn3ud.png

Been a while since I tried doing lineless art and backgrounds. I tried on the bushes TwT

I'll leave requests open for a while, but I still have my secret santa piece to finish, so I'll be slow working on them.

omg thank you!! she's super cute ♡

I'm interested in an art trade :0

Hello Chessie16! I really like your art style, It's quilt unique!:)

Some tips I could give you is: To draw face guidelines so you can have the eyes symmetrical and also they won't turn out so crooked. Doing this before drawing in the eyes,nose, and mouth really helps and Especially when drawing someone with their face at an angle. I hope this helps you in your future drawings! ;) Keep Drawing :blush:

omg thank you!! she's super cute ♡

Glad you like it!!

I'm interested in an art trade :0

Sure thing!

If you're still interested, can you fill out this form please?

OC name:
reference(s):
OC personality:
Offering: traditional/digital/pixel art
Type of trade: headshot/bust, half body, full body, chibi, etc.

Like I said above, I still have my secret Santa gift to finish up so it will be a bit before I can start a trade. :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello Chessie16! I really like your art style, It's quilt unique!:)

Some tips I could give you is: To draw face guidelines so you can have the eyes symmetrical and also they won't turn out so crooked. Doing this before drawing in the eyes,nose, and mouth really helps and Especially when drawing someone with their face at an angle. I hope this helps you in your future drawings! ;) Keep Drawing :blush:

I've been trying that, maybe I'm doing something wrong with my face guidelines >.<

I'll try looking at some refs and tutorials again, thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
OC name: Nova
reference(s): toyhou.se
OC personality: Standoffish, caring, adventurous
Offering: digital (examples on her toyhou.se c: )
Type of trade: Half body?

And np, I'm super busy w it, too, haha
I just love art trades : P

OC name: Nova
reference(s): toyhou.se
OC personality: Standoffish, caring, adventurous
Offering: digital (examples on her toyhou.se c: )
Type of trade: Half body?

And np, I'm super busy w it, too, haha
I just love art trades : P

Ok, will start it as soon as I've finished my SS gift!

Can you do this character: https://toyhou.se/1237101.toby
Personality: curious, playful, cheerful, cheeky

If you feel uncomfortable with him, you can pick a different character off my toyhouse c:

My SS gift for Issi <3

kitty_by_starry_syzygy-dblbl6l.png

Glasses are kinda hard to draw, whenever I draw them they always look a bit off to me :'D

Starting on my trade with Zeppeli now~

Going to close trades and requests for a while, but I'm going to open collabs. I don't know if anyone would be interested in a collab (whether its drawing ocs, fanart, adopts, etc.) but I thought it would be fun to work with other artists. PM me if you'd like to do one!

Gonna try Inktober this year c:

Not planning on using any prompts though, just gonna draw a mix of stuff that I need to practice drawing and things that I enjoy drawing.

Decided to draw my team from Silver version for day 1 since I've been playing it a lot lately c:

1_by_starry_syzygy-dbp5mip.jpg

Back