• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Chessie's Art Gallery

wow your anatomy, colouring and everything has improved! keep up the good work <3
i find backgrounds hard too :L

Thank you for the compliment!! I'll continue to work on backgrounds *-*

Character below belongs to Bunnilla~

bunnila's oc 2.jpg

I might practice different chibi styles after I finish my drawings for the Fall Secret Santa *3*

Trying to draw some YOI fan art.... here's some WIP pose sketches for now~

YOI poses.jpg

Was trying to draw different ice skating poses. Would appreciate feedback, I can't really tell what looks natural and what doesn't, hahaha... ^^;

Maybe I should have picked easier poses, lol

Finished my Vikturi doodle thingie. Fixed up the poses a bit, hopefully looks a bit better.

SWEET SWEET VIKTURI MMMMYESSSSS copy.jpg

full size image

I might draw a couple other YOI characters, there's too many precious cinnamon rolls T^T

[This] is really something else! I was so impressed when I clicked on your thread and saw that piece at the very top :-o
Love the colors and how you drew the clothes (especially the details, like the sparkles on the left guy's jacket). ALSO I find the splatter background to be very fitting, haha. That was a great call ;-]

Overall, it's pretty obvious that you've been improving a lot, and I get the feeling you'll be putting out more great stuff in the future. Heck, your fullbodies are already good, as others before me have pointed out :-]
Definitely keep up with the updates!!

Hi! Your art is good :> You made a very big progress, I see. Good job!

Do you want to do an art trade?

Examples of my work: X X

Welcome to YOI hell btw
There is no exit

Last edited:
[This] is really something else! I was so impressed when I clicked on your thread and saw that piece at the very top :-o
Love the colors and how you drew the clothes (especially the details, like the sparkles on the left guy's jacket). ALSO I find the splatter background to be very fitting, haha. That was a great call ;-]

Overall, it's pretty obvious that you've been improving a lot, and I get the feeling you'll be putting out more great stuff in the future. Heck, your fullbodies are already good, as others before me have pointed out :-]
Definitely keep up with the updates!!

Thank you very much for the compliments, they mean a lot to me, I tend to lack confidence in my art, haha. I'll continue to work at improving! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Your art is good :> You made a very big progress, I see. Good job!

Do you want to do an art trade?

Examples of my work: X X

Welcome to YOI hell btw
There is no exit

Thank you!

I'd be up for an art trade, what did you have in mind? (as in full bod, head shot, etc.)

yoi hell is best hell :V

Thank you very much for the compliments, they mean a lot to me, I tend to lack confidence in my art, haha. I'll continue to work at improving! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

I'd be up for an art trade, what did you have in mind? (as in full bod, head shot, etc.)

yoi hell is best hell :V

I was thinking about head shot or bust. What do you think?

Back