• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Chessie's Art Gallery

bump, raffle info is on pg. 16, post #156 if anyone is interested in joining '.<

Get outta town you draw furrie
I love those things
What kind you draw.
I have an EXHD with TONS of pix and wall I got from various websites (it be big in the Tera)
I just use them for slide shows no furries though

Get outta town you draw furrie
I love those things
What kind you draw.
I have an EXHD with TONS of pix and wall I got from various websites (it be big in the Tera)
I just use them for slide shows no furries though

Ah, thank you! I don't know if I'd call them furries though >.<

I think most of the characters I draw would be considered humanoid or maybe anthro. The difference between furries and anthros always confuses me though, so who knows ?\_(ツ)_/?

bump, raffle ends in just a few days yume silly.jpg

Raffle info is on the previous page (pg 16)

Bump, closed species raffle ends tomorrow! Info can be found here: link

Excited to reveal the cuties, I love one of their designs *w*

Last edited:
Now that Easter is all wrapped up, so is my raffle for my closed species! I only had 3 participants, but at least that means everyone is guaranteed to get a prize! ^^

I'm just gonna quit rambling on and get to the prizes~

I used random.org to pick the winners for each adopt. For each adopt, I drew according to the order that I finished drawing them in.

no 3.jpg

NYANYANYANYANYANYAN WAIT ITS MISSING THE POPTART.jpg
Congrats to @pinkcotton! You won this baby <3

no 2.jpg

CYBER SHEEP BE COMING 4 YOUUUUU.jpg
Congrats to @Tensu! You're his/her/its new owner c:

no 1.jpg

DIS ARABIAN BBY AAAAHHHH.jpg
Congrats to @amye.miller! This bby is all yours <3

I hope you all like your prizes and thank you very much for participating! ^^

I will PM the winners the full size and un-watermarked versions of their new adopts within a couple hours!

Last edited:
Yay! Thank you! c: It was so nice of you to host this raffle and I love the designs you created for the winners. c:

Oh yay! ^o^ Thank you! She is adorable, thank you for taking time out of your day to draw 3 OC's for us! :)

I love the design! He's so adorable and I love the color scheme. Thank you so much for hosting this! c:

Character in the drawings below belong to WuschelHD@DA

I wanted to try out some different styles, so I pretty much drew her a reference sheet thingie for her birthday.

Plus her character is so cute, I love the idea of having a rose for an iris oAo

I might offer these styles as commissions, but I want to make a couple more refs and I have no idea what to charge. I'd like to make them available both on Bell Tree and DA ;w;

adrian half body watermark.jpg

Adrian reg chibi watermark.jpg

Adrian crayon chibi watermark.jpg

Character in the drawings below belong to WuschelHD@DA

I wanted to try out some different styles, so I pretty much drew her a reference sheet thingie for her birthday.

Plus her character is so cute, I love the idea of having a rose for an iris oAo

I might offer these styles as commissions, but I want to make a couple more refs and I have no idea what to charge. I'd like to make them available both on Bell Tree and DA ;w;

View attachment 198010

View attachment 198011

View attachment 198012

Great job on those three latest drawings! The second, chibi-ish one looks amazing!

Finished my design for my new MYO Dreamy babe!

Dreamies and the fullbody base used below are by Beauket@TH/DA!

myo dreamy copy.jpg

forte bust.jpg

Last edited:
Chessie I am back from the dead wheeeezeee your drawings are looking real nice lol now that it's summer imma pick up drawing again

Chessie I am back from the dead wheeeezeee your drawings are looking real nice lol now that it's summer imma pick up drawing again

Welcome back, it'll be nice to see you around again! ^-^

And thank you! I recently switched to Sai and I'm trying to get used to it still *u*

Really love [the design] of this! It's super unique and I always have a weakness for warm color schemes, haha. The feathery parts of the design are a great touch, and the tail is so interesting.
Oh man, I'm really loving [the bust] too. Lovely character overall!

Back