Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0684-4201-7527
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Please check my most recent post for my newest pieces

Collabs are currently open! Send me a PM if you'd like to do one and we can discuss the details! ^-^

Hiya, welcome to my art gallery! I'm not the best artist out there, but I try my best on everything I draw.

I'd love to receive some constructive criticism and opinions on my art. Stuff like what I'm already doing a good job on, what I could use to work harder on, tips and advice to improve, etc. Keep in mind I draw as a hobby, not a profession, please try not to say anything too rude.

Newest drawings:

nyap_watermarked_by_starry_syzygy-dbsni44.png

for_zeppeli_by_starry_syzygy-dbnjdd6.png

^Character belongs to Zeppeli^

kitty_by_starry_syzygy-dblbl6l.png

^Character belongs to Issi^

forte bust.jpg

adrian half body watermark.jpg

Adrian reg chibi watermark.jpg
Character in the 2 above drawings belongs to WuschelHD @DA

for vvingblade.jpg
^Character belongs to vvingblade^

rolling hills edited.jpg

Feel free to provide tips and constructive criticism!

ART TRADES: CLOSED

I can draw: humanoid ocs (or humanoids with animal ears/tails), certain animals and pokemon, and be willing to try couples

I can't draw: mecha, furries/anthro, yaoi/yuri, NSFW stuff, gore, elderly, very muscular/buff characters

I can offer full color+shaded head shots, half bodies, full bodies, chibis, sketches, and simple animated/non-animated pixel icons. Click here for pixel icon examples.

Let me know if you'd be interested in doing an art trade! ^^

Last edited:
When shading never use black, always use a darker shade of the colour.
Also with shading skin don't use black either. People use different colours but I usually use the base mixed with a little bit of purple for a dark atmosphere and a more orangey colour for a lighter atmosphere. People also use pink.

When shading never use black, always use a darker shade of the colour.
Also with shading skin don't use black either. People use different colours but I usually use the base mixed with a little bit of purple for a dark atmosphere and a more orangey colour for a lighter atmosphere. People also use pink.

Thanks for the tips! I'll keep them in mind for my next drawing I work on!

Newest artwork:

View attachment 183307

Was experimenting with different colors and going for a more realistic-ish look. Would appreciate any constructive criticism and tips/advice.

Also, I'd like to try drawing other characters besides my own so I'll take one free request for the 1st person that asks. No NSFW stuff, mecha, or multiple characters though please. >u<

Last edited:
Pick up for Mega_Cabbage. Finished Lucio, feel free to let me know what you think!

lucio fixed_edited-1.jpg

EDIT: I think I might take another request if anyone asks. Got my tablet working again, so I'd like to practice drawing with it ;w;

Last edited:
Working on some artwork of my newest oc!

Keichi 2 copy.jpg

Keichi chibi.jpg

OC was adopted from Ardrey, designed by Xion.

Constructive criticism is welcome. I'm also going to take 2 or 3 requests if anyone has one!

Your chibi of your newest OC is adorable! I know some people prefer chibis to have bodies smaller than that, but I personally like the proportions you used. It looks really cute! :D

If you're still interested in taking some requests, I'd love it if you would draw my new OC, Suzune:

http://sta.sh/01yoorp1xiou

Thanks for considering! And keep up the good work! :)

Your chibi of your newest OC is adorable! I know some people prefer chibis to have bodies smaller than that, but I personally like the proportions you used. It looks really cute! :D

If you're still interested in taking some requests, I'd love it if you would draw my new OC, Suzune:

http://sta.sh/01yoorp1xiou

Thanks for considering! And keep up the good work! :)

Thanks, and I'll try drawing Suzune! :)

Pickup for amye.miller! Hope you like it! :D

suzune chibi 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back