• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Chessie's Art Gallery

More traditional art >^<

Fi chibi headshot.jpg
^Might draw and sell digital vers. icons like this later^

maiko.jpg

Icons I've made for something I'm working on~

I've got 6 more to go ;w;

aika magnet.jpg hikari magnet.jpg

Oh! Almost forgot, I'm going to open up art trades again~

Last edited:
More icons~

fi magnet.jpgalice magnet.jpg

Btw.....would anyone be interested in owning twin OCs with me? I would own one twin and whoever would be interested in owning them with me would own the other. We would decide on stuff like the species, genders, color palettes, etc. together and I would draw references for the both of them. Occasionally we could draw, request, or commission the twins together and share the art we receive of them for stuff like toyhouse and stash references.

If anyone would be interested just let me know, I think it would be fun to have twins >w<

If I have multiple people who would be interested, I might just pick someone 'v'

Im not at home but I would like to try one of your characters and mabye try a trade im good at female characters thanks?

Im not at home but I would like to try one of your characters and mabye try a trade im good at female characters thanks?

Sure! If you want to give one of my OCs a try or do an art trade that'd be fine with me! ^^

I tried my best but here you go.

View attachment 195306

Thank you, it's really cute! ^^

Still making chibi icons. I'm getting close to being done with them ;w;

maya magnet.jpgyume magnet.jpg

I think this is my favorite batch so far ^-^

Still looking for someone who'd like to own twin ocs with me if anyone would be interested!

Cool if your still taking trades can I please get a full body chibi in your style ill pay the difference if needed?

I like Serena from Pokemon I think shes cute.

serena_in_the_pool_by_ayamechi-d9t35ru.jpg

Here's another of my favorite characters I like

Based off the same qr code.

HNI_0042.JPGHNI_0043.JPGHNI_0045.JPGHNI_0044.JPG

1 more

I would like to see this character as a splatoon hybrid since shes a squid and the inklings are part squid and human?

screenShot0584.jpgscreenShot0583.jpgscreenShot0582.jpg

Thanks and if you need anything just pm me here its easier to read the ui on these forums on my phone?

My part of my trade with Wewikk.

for wewikk.jpg

I dunno if I like it or not. The pose looked fine when I started, but it started to look kinda awkward when I got close to finishing it. >-<

Freebie drawing for vvingblade. There's so many different closed species that I love, but probably won't ever get to own, so I like to draw others' CS when I get the chance ^^

for vvingblade.jpg

Blakyre's are a CS belonging to Jotaku.

Also drew a couple more decapitated chibi heads for my army~

kei magnet.jpg leon magnet.jpg

Line art I've been working on. I kinda like it as is, I might try coloring it later.

tear lineart.jpg

As you're leaving your house to go somewhere. you're surprised to see a strange-looking Stellami come bounding up to you with a basket of eggs in tow.

"Hello there!", he says, "and how do you do?"

"There's this fun little game I made just for you!"

"Right all around you, right in your yard; are three little eggs, finding them'll be hard!"

"But in the wee eggies lies a surprise. They're Stellami babies, waiting with to meet your eyes."

"So go out and find them, make a new friend. And maybe next year, I'll be back again!"

easter stellami watermarked edited.jpg

Easter Stellami Surprise Raffle

I decided to hold a raffle of my closed species to finally motivate myself to finish up their species info and make them public!

For this raffle I'm going to give away three Stellamis. The raffle winners will be the 1st three people to own one! (I don't even have my own yet :'D)

Just like what's inside an Easter egg, there's no telling what you'll get. The Stellami designs being given away will remain a secret until the end of the raffle. The Stellami designs might not follow the same theme and might not be Easter related at all.

How to Enter

To enter you must have/be doing one of the following:

-commented in this thread before the time of this post
-be watching me on deviantart (new watchers welcome, link in my sig)

Raffle will end Easter Sunday (April 16th) at 11:59 PM CST

Winners will receive their Stellami within 24 hours of the end of the raffle

If you meet either of the criteria above to enter, comment below saying that you'd like to enter (if you're following me on DA, be sure to include your DA username somewhere in your comment)

Good luck to everyone <3

Hopefully I'll get at least 3 participants ;w;​

Last edited:
Aw, this is such a great idea! What a nice surprise for Easter! I'd love to enter! c: (sweet-misery788 on DA)

I'd like to enter as well! This looks so cute and I love closed species <3 Thanks for doing this! (xtensu on DA)

Eep! Forgot to mention the winners for each Stellami will be drawn randomly using random.org!

Aw, this is such a great idea! What a nice surprise for Easter! I'd love to enter! c: (sweet-misery788 on DA)

Thanks for joining, you're entry #1! c:

I'd like to enter as well! This looks so cute and I love closed species <3 Thanks for doing this! (xtensu on DA)

Thanks for joining, you're entry #2! c:

I'll enter! You draw so well and that character is just too cute!

Thanks for joining, you're entry #3! c:

Yay, got the minimum # of participants! ;w;

Good luck to everyone <3

Back