Chessie's Art Gallery

This is such a cute idea and I love the name! If you are interested maybe I can help? idk I'm not worthy lol But super cute concept, I'm sure they will be a hit! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg this landscape is gorgeous, awesome job it looks so pretty o:

Thank you! :D

What do you mean your not worthy, your art is so pretty and cute! :)

I would love to have your help! I have to work on a reference sheet for the species 1st though, if you want I can PM you when I've finished it to see if you'd still be interested in helping!

Thank you! :D

What do you mean your not worthy, your art is so pretty and cute! :)

I would love to have your help! I have to work on a reference sheet for the species 1st though, if you want I can PM you when I've finished it to see if you'd still be interested in helping!

Of course! This is such a cute idea, please do PM <3

Stellamis sound so cute! Great name! c: And that landscape looks amazing! *O*

Stellamis sound so cute! Great name! c: And that landscape looks amazing! *O*

Thanks ^u^

Testing a new eye style~

eye practice fix.jpg

Idk if I like the dots in it or not.

Last edited:
Guess I'll just add this...

Did some landscape practice, I didn't really know what I wanted to draw, so I just tried out hills/mountains for now.

View attachment 194067

Hey this is great! I'd love to see you do more landscapes, I think this is really beautiful and you seem to have the knack for it. I especially love the way you painted the sky, is that distant mountains I can see very faintly? Either way, it looks fantastic, and the depth perception is captured well with your gradient choice. Very nice. <3

Woah, those eyes look great@ :)

thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey this is great! I'd love to see you do more landscapes, I think this is really beautiful and you seem to have the knack for it. I especially love the way you painted the sky, is that distant mountains I can see very faintly? Either way, it looks fantastic, and the depth perception is captured well with your gradient choice. Very nice. <3

Thank you! I was planning on doing some more landscapes in the future! I want to try doing something with water next :)

This isn't Valentines related at all, but have an Umbreon. I haven't drawn pokemon in forever x-x

umbreon copy.jpg

WIP of a Stellami that I've been working on~

She's probably going to be sold on DA.

finished version will be a little smaller than this >-<

She's a seahorse Stellami :D
2 wip.jpg

I'm about halfway done with the ref sheet for the species, should be finished within a week!

Last edited:
I think I've finished her, I don't think there's anything else I wanna add. The eyes were bugging me, so I tried fixing them.

Does she look ok? ;;

stellami 2 watermarked edit.jpg

Idk how much to sell her for yet, might make her an OTA

I like the new eyes a lot! I think they look a little better with ow you drew her. Love the hair and sparkle effects. Literally my only thing is that she looks very cute a childlike but she seems kind of busty-ish, but it's barely. I think she's adorable and I love that you did an underwater one!

I like the new eyes a lot! I think they look a little better with ow you drew her. Love the hair and sparkle effects. Literally my only thing is that she looks very cute a childlike but she seems kind of busty-ish, but it's barely. I think she's adorable and I love that you did an underwater one!

eeeeee, thanks! (//>w<\\)

I know she's kinda busty, I keep forgetting that female chibis should be flat chested :'D

eeeeee, thanks! (//>w<\\)

I know she's kinda busty, I keep forgetting that female chibis should be flat chested :'D

They don't have to be! I've seen chibis like this as well, but I wasn't entirely sure if she was SUPPOSED to be a child. She just looks very innocent overall, but that's seriously just me and it's super minor and not really noticeable. You asked for an opinion on it, so I decided to look at it more clearly and that's the only way I noticed at all.

Love the color scheme!

Lantern design I'm working on for something. I dunno if I like it or not, I'll have to see how it looks on the finished product.

lantern 2.jpg

Oh, and I'm almost completely finished with the Stellami reference/information sheet! I might add another drawing or two to it, but I've finished all the text and most of the important references! If anyone wants to look at it and see if I made any spelling/grammar mistakes or make suggestions for anything that can be added, let me know and I'll PM you a link to it!

I could help you with grammar and stuff if you were self-conscious about publishing the reference sheet before it was looked over. If you were up to it I could take a look at it in about 2 hours. So just shoot me PM if you want! :)

GOD, the texture and patterns on that orange lantern look incredible. You might not know whether you like it or not, but I can definitely say that I do ;-]
Also, I think [this piece] looks great! You did a great job with brush effects in particular; I also like the mix of colors and the eye style!

GOD, the texture and patterns on that orange lantern look incredible. You might not know whether you like it or not, but I can definitely say that I do ;-]
Also, I think [this piece] looks great! You did a great job with brush effects in particular; I also like the mix of colors and the eye style!

Thanks! ^^

I actually like the color and pattern of the lantern, it's more like I'm not sure if I like the vase-like look? I'm going to try drawing different lanterns and see what kinds I like :)

Ah, and glad you like the chibi! I like working with gradient colors and I might stick with the eye style for awhile, I like it better than most of my eye styles I've tried so far.

Experimental watercolor. Unless you count finger painting in primary school, I've never really used watercolors before. I might try experimenting with them some more.

watercolor.jpg

My new Alakai OC, Maiko! His name is a combo of the Japanese words maigo(lost) and ko(child). Alakai's are a closed species that belong to ShizukAdoptables @DA.
maiko done.jpg

I might become kinda inactive for awhile due to family reasons. I won't have much access to the internet, so I'll probably work on some traditional art in the meantime.

More traditional art of my ocs Maya and Aika~

aika trad.jpg

maya trad.jpg

I like how the drawing of Maya turned out a bit more '^'

Back