Chessie's Art Gallery

Omg can you do these two? They're not human but they don't really have facial features anyway since they wear those masks, only Salem's face peeks out.

Salem: http://toyhou.se/692231.salem
Thorn: http://toyhou.se/782637.thornelia

Salem and Thornelia have a quiet relationship since Salem is awkward for looking scary to other Mocchin and Thornelia just likes to quietly garden and stuff. Thorn enjoys holding hands a lot and it makes Salem embarrassed but they are the type to do anything Thorn wants to do bc they turn into a doofus around them.

If you can't do them bc they're not human it's okay! I just love the idea of a V-DAY thing LOL

I've got chu. It'll probably just be a quick doodle though cuz I'm not too great at drawing non-humanoid stuff >.<

wip steph.jpg

Just let me know if I've messed anything up, I'll try to remember to post another wip after I've drawn Salem.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for drawing Min-jun! The colouring and shading look so amazing! *O* I really love the new eye style too. It looks so great. c: Thanks again for entering! I'll add your entry to the contest page once you upload it to DA. c:

Oh, and thank you! I'm glad you like it c:

Last edited:
Something I drew for amye.miller's contest on DA. I decided to draw her oc Min-jun! He's so cute ;w;

I was trying out a new eye style, I really like how it looks! I couldn't come up with a decent background though ^^;

I hope you like it, I'll upload it to DA later! ^-^

View attachment 193624

Gah, this isn't even the full size image, why is it so huge ;-;

Oh and with Singles Awareness Day Valentine's Day coming up, I'd like to try drawing something for it, so if anyone has any ocs that are a couple, throw them at me and I might do a freebie of them! It won't be first come, first serve though cuz I don't know how many requests I'll get and I'll only have time for one or two.

I'll do both straight and same sex couples, if you request a couple, please give me a brief description of their personalities and relationship!

woah the wrinkles in the clothing look so smooth. Nice work!

Those two pieces you drew for Stepheroo are adorable!! The colouring looks so great!

Finished request for Stepheroo, hope you like how it turned out! Thanks for letting me draw you characters, Mocchin are so cute uwu

for steph finished.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah the wrinkles in the clothing look so smooth. Nice work!

Thanks, that's something I've been trying to improve at! Glad I'm getting better at clothing :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those two pieces you drew for Stepheroo are adorable!! The colouring looks so great!

Thanks! :)

Nevermind.. I had asked for a couple piece, but he just broke my heart. As what always happens because I'm a **** up :) :( :'(

Last edited:
Nevermind.. I had asked for a couple piece, but he just broke my heart. As what always happens because I'm a **** up :) :( :'(

T-T

I'm sorry you had to go through something like that :(

//pats back//

I hope it wasn't too hard on you and that you're feeling better. If you ever need somebody to talk to, you can talk with me if you'd like.

Drew my oc Yume. I think I made him a bit too feminine and the neck is a little long, but I love the background and his eyes uwu

yume bust 3.jpg

Such lovely work! Love the sparkles and colors!!! :D

Thank you! :'D

Thought I might start updating my thread with different stuff that I'm working on :>

So...

Working on:

• closed species
  • designs for my last few ocs

Also, I've been thinking about leaving freebies open, but doing a bi-monthly theme with them. So every 2 weeks I would come up with a theme, and people can post characters that fit the theme and I'll pick one or two of them to draw. After 2 weeks, the theme would change and people could request new ocs if they have any that fit the theme. I thought it would be a good way to get practice drawing a wide variety of characters. I might even create a new thread just for freebies. Does this sound like a good idea? :confused:

That sounds like a very cool idea! And imagine the progress you could make with a recurring thing like that in place. Really good practice!

That sounds like a very cool idea! And imagine the progress you could make with a recurring thing like that in place. Really good practice!

Thanks, maybe I'll go with it then :)

Preview thingie of a closed species I've been working on. I think I'm going to call them Stellamis, still a little unsure on the name. I don't know how many I'll make or if I'll sell them. Idk yet if anyone would even be interested in buying one. Hopefully I'll eventually be able to find someone who wants to co-own them with me and make some collab batches of them cuz I'm really slow at drawing T-T

stellami fixed.jpg

Some random facts I made up about them just now:

• can be male or female
  • always nekomimi/human x animal hybrids/whatever you want to call them
  • animal body parts (ears, tails, horns, wings, etc.) are transparent glass light bulbs that can light up/glow
  • their hair is always gradient colored
  • hair always has a sparkly/glittery look
  • average height is 3-4 1/2 ft. tall
  • they love food and sparkly objects- their trust can easily be won with them
  • they come in different levels of rarity
  • Although small and cute, they are normally very territorial and vicious. If they feel threatened by another's presence, they will charge at them while waving their arms and flashing their lights. If they catch their opponent, it often becomes a fight to the death.
  • Stellamis can control when their bulbs light up and their brightness
  • Stellamis often leave their bulbs off during the day and turn them on at night or in dark places
  • Stellamis can get tired and sick when they use too much energy to light up their bulbs
  • Stellamis absorb solar energy and use it to charge their lights
  • If water gets in their light bulbs, they can electrocute themselves which can cause physical/mental damage/alteration and even death
  • They cannot move their light bulb body parts
    -ex 1: A winged Stellami cannot flap its wings
    -ex 2: They cannot flick or wag their ears/tails
    -ex 3: A fish-type Stellami can move their hips to move their tails back and forth, but they cannot move the tail fins themselves, making them unable to make tight turns in water

I'll probably end up adding onto the list later on. Would be nice if I could get some opinions on them or ideas for how to improve them. Also accepting theme and design ideas for future ones if anyone has any~

Last edited:
Guess I'll just add this...

Did some landscape practice, I didn't really know what I wanted to draw, so I just tried out hills/mountains for now.

rolling hills edited.jpg

Back