• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Chessie's Art Gallery

starry-syzygy

☆a happy little mistake☆
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0684-4201-7527
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Please check my most recent post for my newest pieces

Collabs are currently open! Send me a PM if you'd like to do one and we can discuss the details! ^-^

Hiya, welcome to my art gallery! I'm not the best artist out there, but I try my best on everything I draw.

I'd love to receive some constructive criticism and opinions on my art. Stuff like what I'm already doing a good job on, what I could use to work harder on, tips and advice to improve, etc. Keep in mind I draw as a hobby, not a profession, please try not to say anything too rude.

Newest drawings:

nyap_watermarked_by_starry_syzygy-dbsni44.png

for_zeppeli_by_starry_syzygy-dbnjdd6.png

^Character belongs to Zeppeli^

kitty_by_starry_syzygy-dblbl6l.png

^Character belongs to Issi^

forte bust.jpg

adrian half body watermark.jpg

Adrian reg chibi watermark.jpg
Character in the 2 above drawings belongs to WuschelHD @DA

for vvingblade.jpg
^Character belongs to vvingblade^

rolling hills edited.jpg

Feel free to provide tips and constructive criticism!

ART TRADES: CLOSED

I can draw: humanoid ocs (or humanoids with animal ears/tails), certain animals and pokemon, and be willing to try couples

I can't draw: mecha, furries/anthro, yaoi/yuri, NSFW stuff, gore, elderly, very muscular/buff characters

I can offer full color+shaded head shots, half bodies, full bodies, chibis, sketches, and simple animated/non-animated pixel icons. Click here for pixel icon examples.

Let me know if you'd be interested in doing an art trade! ^^

Last edited:
Your arts super cute! i especially love the first one omg uwu

When shading never use black, always use a darker shade of the colour.
Also with shading skin don't use black either. People use different colours but I usually use the base mixed with a little bit of purple for a dark atmosphere and a more orangey colour for a lighter atmosphere. People also use pink.

When shading never use black, always use a darker shade of the colour.
Also with shading skin don't use black either. People use different colours but I usually use the base mixed with a little bit of purple for a dark atmosphere and a more orangey colour for a lighter atmosphere. People also use pink.

Thanks for the tips! I'll keep them in mind for my next drawing I work on!

Newest artwork:

View attachment 183307

Was experimenting with different colors and going for a more realistic-ish look. Would appreciate any constructive criticism and tips/advice.

Also, I'd like to try drawing other characters besides my own so I'll take one free request for the 1st person that asks. No NSFW stuff, mecha, or multiple characters though please. >u<

Last edited:
Pick up for Mega_Cabbage. Finished Lucio, feel free to let me know what you think!

lucio fixed_edited-1.jpg

EDIT: I think I might take another request if anyone asks. Got my tablet working again, so I'd like to practice drawing with it ;w;

Last edited:
Working on some artwork of my newest oc!

Keichi 2 copy.jpg

Keichi chibi.jpg

OC was adopted from Ardrey, designed by Xion.

Constructive criticism is welcome. I'm also going to take 2 or 3 requests if anyone has one!

Your chibi of your newest OC is adorable! I know some people prefer chibis to have bodies smaller than that, but I personally like the proportions you used. It looks really cute! :D

If you're still interested in taking some requests, I'd love it if you would draw my new OC, Suzune:

http://sta.sh/01yoorp1xiou

Thanks for considering! And keep up the good work! :)

Your chibi of your newest OC is adorable! I know some people prefer chibis to have bodies smaller than that, but I personally like the proportions you used. It looks really cute! :D

If you're still interested in taking some requests, I'd love it if you would draw my new OC, Suzune:

http://sta.sh/01yoorp1xiou

Thanks for considering! And keep up the good work! :)

Thanks, and I'll try drawing Suzune! :)

Pickup for amye.miller! Hope you like it! :D

suzune chibi 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back