• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 🐱*🚀 All of the Sets 🐱*🚀

Weyt is your fc the one on the sidebar cause it says you have to add my friend code too
or maybe you wrote my fc wrong

i've got the astro set, egg set, lucky cats, and also all of the plant sets, if you want them still :)

alrighty, will you still be on in an hour or so? i'll set everything out for pickup in my town

i've got the astro set, egg set, lucky cats, and also all of the plant sets, if you want them still :)

How much would you want for everything but the astro set? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

alrighty, will you still be on in an hour or so? i'll set everything out for pickup in my town

Probably not since i do have to go to a birthday party :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably not since i do have to go to a birthday party :(

just PM me when you're back from the party and we can organize a pickup time :)

would 65 or 70 tbt be okay? i count 27 plants plus the 4 cats and the egg set is a non orderable that has to be done through an event, which i usually sell for about 40.

would 65 or 70 tbt be okay? i count 27 plants plus the 4 cats and the egg set is a non orderable that has to be done through an event, which i usually sell for about 40.

70 tbt is fine let me know when you're ready to trade :)

70 tbt is fine let me know when you're ready to trade :)

okie dokie. i will get on the tt ! might take me a few to collect and shift around. is delivery gonna be okay? not really space in my town

I have the Pave series, minus the chest.

15tbt? You can come and pick up now if you like.

FC: 0533-9234-6649
`````````````````````````````````````````
oh, includes 2 tables, 2 lamps, 2 sofas, 2 chairs if you want them all!

Last edited:
I have the Pave series, minus the chest.

15tbt? You can come and pick up now if you like.

FC: 0533-9234-6649
`````````````````````````````````````````
oh, includes 2 tables, 2 lamps, 2 sofas, 2 chairs if you want them all!

I would really like the full set so no thank you
I'm so sorry :(

I can sell you the Ice, Minimalist set and Mushroom set for 45 TBTs ... sound ok?

Back