• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☾ OFFICIALJOHNCENA's art thread ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | requests: closed | stream: off ☽

OFFICIALJOHNCENA

⋋╏ , ͡° ╭ ͟ʖ╮ ͡° , ╏⋌
Bells
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
☾ OFFICIALJOHNCENA's art thread ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | requests: closed | stream: off ☽

deviantart || youtube || art shop || stream

about me

hi there! my name is destiny! i'm a high schooler who enjoys sharing her grotesque art with the entire internet! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

~

newest speedpaint:

my recent art (arranged from newest to oldest):
chibo_adopt__pp_only____open_by_dasuri-dbu625q.png

open___demon_gal_adopt_by_dasuri-dbtq6b7.png

88e61f37cacd2e19bc953c191017c553-dbtg4v9.png

todoroki_by_dasuri-dbdum3b.png

_oc__space_fishing_by_dasuri-dbcbld3.png

older art (arranged from newest to oldest (there's even older art on the next few pages of this thread if you'd like to see those as well ;^))):
tumblr_ojdrrwCBwk1vlc4aoo1_500.png

tumblr_oj7tlbMmH41vlc4aoo1_1280.png

tumblr_oj245x8J2L1vlc4aoo1_540.png

newt_by_punkspace-dasxpuc.png

tumblr_oincdkdOVW1vlc4aoo3_1280.png

tumblr_oip1o6AfAB1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

tumblr_oimfjjj9sU1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

tumblr_oii1b63TDA1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

tumblr_oibrhtiTyY1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

noice_by_punkspace-daqw5s8.png

yey_by_punkspace-daqp1i5.png

tumblr_oi1jusYl9J1vlc4aoo1_540.png

tumblr_oi0axjOj3B1vlc4aoo1_540.png

tumblr_ohxf05V2vz1vlc4aoo1_540.png

Last edited:
Yay, you made an art thread! :D I love seeing your art on DA, but it'll be nice to see it here too. :) Your art is adorable, and I love your animations!

Last edited:
I'm still stoked about that art you did of my bb Synneva <3
I can't wait to see more from you!! I love your style; it's so cute and unique! Please, keep up the great work!

i finally decided to stop drawing using black lines only ;w;
T4U3kUK.png

cute style & good luck with your shop!

thank you! ^^

I'm still stoked about that art you did of my bb Synneva <3
I can't wait to see more from you!! I love your style; it's so cute and unique! Please, keep up the great work!

thanks and i had a lot of fun drawing Synneva! ^^

Wow, you have such a cool art style!
Your character designs are really interesting. I just get the impression that there's so much personality in your work, haha.
My favorite's got to be [this piece] right here, since the expressions are so fun and the background design's simple but eye-catching.

I also really like the sketch in your latest post! Bushy eyebrows are cute, damnit.

This was a gift for my friend. The traditional chibi art style takes awhile but it looks cute in the end at least. ;w; i'm pooped.
It seems like i'm just using this thread to post my attempts at different art styles lol.

NIVV3ua.png

Wow, you have such a cool art style!
Your character designs are really interesting. I just get the impression that there's so much personality in your work, haha.
My favorite's got to be [this piece] right here, since the expressions are so fun and the background design's simple but eye-catching.

I also really like the sketch in your latest post! Bushy eyebrows are cute, damnit.

Thank you derezzed! I actually really dislike my "art style" and you've made me feel better about it ;w;

Mystic Messenger wip
2 more characters left ;w;. I also need to add the whites of zen's eyes. Don't know how I forgot lel
YYVQaNd.png

Back