☾ OFFICIALJOHNCENA's art thread ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | requests: closed | stream: off ☽

Some doodles of my first OC, Ori :')))
Aaaa I haven't drawn him in so long ;3 ; the last (and first) time I drew him was last May: x
I originally planned to create a comic designed around him, hence his simple design :'0 alas, my plans fell through bc im lazy
- I named him after my doge Ari who passed away early January of last year
- He creates stars in a tiny lil pizza oven
- He's wearing a space helmet :'))))
- Most of his characteristics are based on my best friend's who passed away early April of last year
ori2_by_cosmicsparkles_by_punkspace-dazkdo2.png

I don't know if I drew this in my sleep or something but I had to witness this monstrosity so now everybody needs to suffer along with me

At least I know now to never look in my sketch folder ?\_(ツ)_/?

toad_sama_kawaii_desu_kun_by_punkspace_by_punkspace-dazk0uv.png

+ Semi V Day art I forgot to post

such_shine_much_wow_by_punkspace_by_punkspace-dazgmho.png

- - - -

OMG FA LA LA LA LA ;0;
Ur art is so sparkly and amazing I'm having a seizure

ayyyy thank u bunn :'0

Toad-sama is a playboy that I know will break my heart but I can't help going back to him because he is so handsome. *schoolgirl sigh*

And omg the Nagi no Asukara drawing is soooooo pretty! I love the simple but adorable background. That jellyfish is my son now. You're so talented and it's a real treat whenever you update this! I feel really privileged to be able to see your artwork.

Toad-sama is a playboy that I know will break my heart but I can't help going back to him because he is so handsome. *schoolgirl sigh*

And omg the Nagi no Asukara drawing is soooooo pretty! I love the simple but adorable background. That jellyfish is my son now. You're so talented and it's a real treat whenever you update this! I feel really privileged to be able to see your artwork.
toad sama isnt like the other bois
toad sama will treat u right

hnnnnnnnng thank you thank you!! aaaaa really??? that makes me so happy to hear!! im glad you like my art!!! :')))

Your art is just so colorful, sparkly, and pretty x. x goals
eeeeeep thank you bunn :'0000 ehhhhhhh?? im not too sure about this "goals" though ;3;; i still have a number of things i need to work on to improve my art ;A; regardless, this still made me super happy! thank you! (/▽\*)。o○♡

- - -

for an art trade with seraphy-chan @ dA

_at__seraphy_chan_by_punkspace-db1atlm.png

wip of steph's OC
o_by_punkspace-db15a6w.png

this has actually been sitting in my draft files for a few days bc i cant seem to remember how to draw semi realistic hur
errrr i'll try to finish it soon //.//

old art similar to this:
eh_by_punkspace-danry6m.png

untitled_by_punkspace-dao343t.png

speedpaint:

CENA- SENPAI U R BACK
This one is just too cute. The poses are killing me from the inside x.x
You have improved so much it's just amazing. I will still say goals :3

bbeep beep hello
fixi_by_dasuri-db1xie7.png

(chara (c) melloshy @ dA)

alter_ego_by_dasuri-db1w1de.png

(tanya (c) youjo senki)

// experimenting with various eye shapes to avoid same face syndrome
C= C= C= C= C=┌(;・ω・)┘

CENA- SENPAI U R BACK
This one is just too cute. The poses are killing me from the inside x.x
You have improved so much it's just amazing. I will still say goals :3

;////; ah thanks bunn i appreciate it

your new art is as beautiful as ever!! I love the new faces. The eyes are always my favorite parts in your drawings - so shiny and expressive ♥

your new art is as beautiful as ever!! I love the new faces. The eyes are always my favorite parts in your drawings - so shiny and expressive ♥

;♥; waaaaaw thank you ariane!! ah really? ;0; im happy to hear that!!

- - - -
currently trying to catch up to the current episode of naruto but im so far behindddddd aaaaaaaaa _(?ཀ`」 ∠)_

naruto_by_dasuri-db2ml90.png

naruto_and_sasuke_by_dasuri-db2pp9g.png

O M G that your lie in april piece like opened my eyes. It is just so beautiful. I will never forget how I cried like half the episodes :') Your art is sparkly as always

O M G that your lie in april piece like opened my eyes. It is just so beautiful. I will never forget how I cried like half the episodes :') Your art is sparkly as always
gyaaa really? im glad ya like it! i greatly enjoy blinding people with my artsu
lazyshyplz.png
lazeplz.png

omg you're back with beautiful and shiny art! *heart eyes*
aaaaaaaa thank you so much ariane!
papcryplz.png

artsu dump ;^)))

yurio_by_dasuri-db5901m.png

_g__devin_by_dasuri-db573u1.png

ness_by_dasuri-db5wmpy.png

yurio_by_dasuri-db5wmq6.png

phichit_by_dasuri-db6r07x.png

yoosung_icon_by_dasuri-db6r1nj.png

oria_by_dasuri-db6v5ei.png

snow_miku_2017_by_dasuri-db7txjn.png

young_oria_by_dasuri-db7txjz.png

oria_by_dasuri-db7txpd.png

_at__gaspgore_by_dasuri-db8b5xg.png

hiro_by_dasuri-db8b5xs.png

kanna_kamui_by_dasuri-db8b5xy.png

Last edited:
gyaaa really? im glad ya like it! i greatly enjoy blinding people with my artsu
lazyshyplz.png
lazeplz.png

aaaaaaaa thank you so much ariane!
papcryplz.png

artsu dump ;^)))

yurio_by_dasuri-db5901m.png

_g__devin_by_dasuri-db573u1.png

ness_by_dasuri-db5wmpy.png

yurio_by_dasuri-db5wmq6.png

phichit_by_dasuri-db6r07x.png

yoosung_icon_by_dasuri-db6r1nj.png

oria_by_dasuri-db6v5ei.png

snow_miku_2017_by_dasuri-db7txjn.png

young_oria_by_dasuri-db7txjz.png

oria_by_dasuri-db7txpd.png

_at__gaspgore_by_dasuri-db8b5xg.png

hiro_by_dasuri-db8b5xs.png

kanna_kamui_by_dasuri-db8b5xy.png

OMG SO MUCH CUTE ART O-O I CANT OH MY GOSH
it's all so sparkly and the chibis are just too precious ;-; and I love the last piece a lot
I love your art so much you have no I D E A, you're like an inspiration to me even tho I'll never be as good as you ((:)
Please keep the art starry and shiny I love it so so so much, okay bye Illll leave nowww :)

WOWWWWW *_______*
your shiny aesthetic is the most beautiful thing ever I live for those little planets and stars everywhere aaahh this is beautiful as ever, please come bless us with your art more often ;_;

OMG SO MUCH CUTE ART O-O I CANT OH MY GOSH
it's all so sparkly and the chibis are just too precious ;-; and I love the last piece a lot
I love your art so much you have no I D E A, you're like an inspiration to me even tho I'll never be as good as you ((:)
Please keep the art starry and shiny I love it so so so much, okay bye Illll leave nowww :)

; <;; thank you so much aaaa
ehhhh i still have a lot to work on but your words mean the world to me ;v;; shushhh your art is very pretty already
huehueuhue im obsessed with sparkles tbh but i end up overdoing it most of the time //sobs

WOWWWWW *_______*
your shiny aesthetic is the most beautiful thing ever I live for those little planets and stars everywhere aaahh this is beautiful as ever, please come bless us with your art more often ;_;

wawwww really? im happy to hear that ; u;;; i always feel as if the shininess take away from my art yet i still continue to pile them on anyway ಥ_ಥ im glad to hear you like them! i'll try my hardest ᕦ(?_?ˇ)ᕤ

- - - - -
_p__caffien_e_by_dasuri-db92f2o.png

_5_500_point_kemonomimi_adopt__open__by_dasuri-db9u6xk.png

uzumaki_by_dasuri-dbalqa6.png

boruto___speedpaint__by_dasuri-dbalqa0.png

_oc__ophi__ophelia__by_dasuri-dbatrqt.png

deku_by_dasuri-dbbenat.png

midoriya_by_dasuri_by_dasuri-dbbgtdk.png

Omg you have returned. Did the art gods hear my prayer? *-* Your art is still goals I always love every piece you make, it ends up so perfect and sparkly. ;-;

Omg you have returned. Did the art gods hear my prayer? *-* Your art is still goals I always love every piece you make, it ends up so perfect and sparkly. ;-;

Aaaa hey there bunn ;^)))
thank you so much ; <;; huehue it makes me so happy to hear that you like the sparkles! ; v;; <3

Back