• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☾ OFFICIALJOHNCENA's art thread ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | requests: closed | stream: off ☽

the shines don't take away anything, on the contrary, I think it adds a touch of uniqueness and it's in my opinion what makes your art even more special and precious!
I adore your new pieces omg, especially the first one - the glasses and the reflections on them look really good *_____* (I'm a sucker for glasses)
and the blue-haired one with the bunny ears is adorable, I love how you blurred her eyes, it gives it a dreamy effect that is sooo beautiful
I'm honestly jealous of your talent :')

I saw on your DA your comissions are open.... I have never bought art with rlc before but I am seriously considering it just now..... I would have to make a paypal account and do $/€ conversions but maybe I can ;_; I will see if I can afford it. Will they be open much longer?

Last edited:
the shines don't take away anything, on the contrary, I think it adds a touch of uniqueness and it's in my opinion what makes your art even more special and precious!
I adore your new pieces omg, especially the first one - the glasses and the reflections on them look really good *_____* (I'm a sucker for glasses)
and the blue-haired one with the bunny ears is adorable, I love how you blurred her eyes, it gives it a dreamy effect that is sooo beautiful
I'm honestly jealous of your talent :')

I saw on your DA your comissions are open.... I have never bought art with rlc before but I am seriously considering it just now..... I would have to make a paypal account and do $/€ conversions but maybe I can ;_; I will see if I can afford it. Will they be open much longer?

Gyaaaa thank you so much Ariane ; A ;;;; <3 Ah, I'm happy to hear you like it! //wheeze Glasses are honestly one of the hardest things to draw ;o; Hehehe thank you!!
Ehhhh??? Your art is absolutely adorable though! I especially love your pixels!

Ahaha yes! They will be open for this entire month and most of July ;^)))

- - - - - -

_oc__space_fishing_by_dasuri-dbcbld3.png

Last edited:
Gyaaaa thank you so much Ariane ; A ;;;; <3 Ah, I'm happy to hear you like it! //wheeze Glasses are honestly one of the hardest things to draw ;o; Hehehe thank you!!
Ehhhh??? Your art is absolutely adorable though! I especially love your pixels!

Ahaha yes! They will be open for this entire month and most of July ;^)))

ahhh thank you so much that means a lot ♥ ♥ ♥
I might come back to order in July....maybe! since I adore the drawing you made for me :')

this latest piece is beautiful! the background fits the character so well, and all the SHINY *______*

ahhh thank you so much that means a lot ♥ ♥ ♥
I might come back to order in July....maybe! since I adore the drawing you made for me :')

this latest piece is beautiful! the background fits the character so well, and all the SHINY *______*

Thank you so much!! ;o;

artsu dump - - - ;^)))

mamoru_chibi_bust_by_dasuri_by_dasuri-dbepe0d.png

todoroki_by_dasuri-dbdum3b.png

_oc__naya_by_dasuri-dbchxc8.gif

_oc__mamoru__gif__by_dasuri-dbcddzw.gif

Omg has you returned? (・∀・)everything is shiny as always
IT'S EVERYDAY BRO WITH THE DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW

Beautiful artworks as always ; w ;
I especially love the icon!!
Hopefully I'll be able to commission you once I get some more OCs that need art aha.

OhMyGoat!
Your art is too beautiful, I really love your pixel art.

Omg has you returned? (・∀・)everything is shiny as always
ITS EVERYDAY BRO WITH THE DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW
huehuehue yes tysm!! ;^))c <3

Beautiful artworks as always ; w ;
I especially love the icon!!
Hopefully I'll be able to commission you once I get some more OCs that need art aha.
Thank you so much! <3 I'm looking forward to working with you someday!

todorokiiiiiiii *-*
;3c huehehe indeed

OhMyGoat!
Your art is too beautiful, I really love your pixel art.
Ah, thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to me! <3

Sparkles for days. Plus sparkles. X sparkles. Ring sparkles. So many.

it's happeningggg. the OFFICIALJOHNCENA magic is back! ugh i just wanna put everything you draw in my pocket and protect it with my life

THE MEME LORD AND SAVIOR IS BACK????
O
M
G
YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH WHAT THE HECK
THIS ART IS KILLING ME, LIKE IT JUST LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND GLOSSY-
pls end my suffering :')

Back