• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☾ OFFICIALJOHNCENA's art thread ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | requests: closed | stream: off ☽

Some doodles of my first OC, Ori :')))
Aaaa I haven't drawn him in so long ;3 ; the last (and first) time I drew him was last May: x
I originally planned to create a comic designed around him, hence his simple design :'0 alas, my plans fell through bc im lazy
- I named him after my doge Ari who passed away early January of last year
- He creates stars in a tiny lil pizza oven
- He's wearing a space helmet :'))))
- Most of his characteristics are based on my best friend's who passed away early April of last year
ori2_by_cosmicsparkles_by_punkspace-dazkdo2.png

I don't know if I drew this in my sleep or something but I had to witness this monstrosity so now everybody needs to suffer along with me

At least I know now to never look in my sketch folder ?\_(ツ)_/?

toad_sama_kawaii_desu_kun_by_punkspace_by_punkspace-dazk0uv.png

+ Semi V Day art I forgot to post

such_shine_much_wow_by_punkspace_by_punkspace-dazgmho.png

- - - -

OMG FA LA LA LA LA ;0;
Ur art is so sparkly and amazing I'm having a seizure

ayyyy thank u bunn :'0

Toad-sama is a playboy that I know will break my heart but I can't help going back to him because he is so handsome. *schoolgirl sigh*

And omg the Nagi no Asukara drawing is soooooo pretty! I love the simple but adorable background. That jellyfish is my son now. You're so talented and it's a real treat whenever you update this! I feel really privileged to be able to see your artwork.

Toad-sama is a playboy that I know will break my heart but I can't help going back to him because he is so handsome. *schoolgirl sigh*

And omg the Nagi no Asukara drawing is soooooo pretty! I love the simple but adorable background. That jellyfish is my son now. You're so talented and it's a real treat whenever you update this! I feel really privileged to be able to see your artwork.
toad sama isnt like the other bois
toad sama will treat u right

hnnnnnnnng thank you thank you!! aaaaa really??? that makes me so happy to hear!! im glad you like my art!!! :')))

Your art is just so colorful, sparkly, and pretty x. x goals
eeeeeep thank you bunn :'0000 ehhhhhhh?? im not too sure about this "goals" though ;3;; i still have a number of things i need to work on to improve my art ;A; regardless, this still made me super happy! thank you! (/▽\*)。o○♡

- - -

for an art trade with seraphy-chan @ dA

_at__seraphy_chan_by_punkspace-db1atlm.png

wip of steph's OC
o_by_punkspace-db15a6w.png

this has actually been sitting in my draft files for a few days bc i cant seem to remember how to draw semi realistic hur
errrr i'll try to finish it soon //.//

old art similar to this:
eh_by_punkspace-danry6m.png

untitled_by_punkspace-dao343t.png

speedpaint:

CENA- SENPAI U R BACK
This one is just too cute. The poses are killing me from the inside x.x
You have improved so much it's just amazing. I will still say goals :3

bbeep beep hello
fixi_by_dasuri-db1xie7.png

(chara (c) melloshy @ dA)

alter_ego_by_dasuri-db1w1de.png

(tanya (c) youjo senki)

// experimenting with various eye shapes to avoid same face syndrome
C= C= C= C= C=┌(;・ω・)┘

CENA- SENPAI U R BACK
This one is just too cute. The poses are killing me from the inside x.x
You have improved so much it's just amazing. I will still say goals :3

;////; ah thanks bunn i appreciate it

your new art is as beautiful as ever!! I love the new faces. The eyes are always my favorite parts in your drawings - so shiny and expressive ♥

your new art is as beautiful as ever!! I love the new faces. The eyes are always my favorite parts in your drawings - so shiny and expressive ♥

;♥; waaaaaw thank you ariane!! ah really? ;0; im happy to hear that!!

- - - -
currently trying to catch up to the current episode of naruto but im so far behindddddd aaaaaaaaa _(?ཀ`」 ∠)_

naruto_by_dasuri-db2ml90.png

naruto_and_sasuke_by_dasuri-db2pp9g.png

O M G that your lie in april piece like opened my eyes. It is just so beautiful. I will never forget how I cried like half the episodes :') Your art is sparkly as always

O M G that your lie in april piece like opened my eyes. It is just so beautiful. I will never forget how I cried like half the episodes :') Your art is sparkly as always
gyaaa really? im glad ya like it! i greatly enjoy blinding people with my artsu
lazyshyplz.png
lazeplz.png

omg you're back with beautiful and shiny art! *heart eyes*
aaaaaaaa thank you so much ariane!
papcryplz.png

artsu dump ;^)))

yurio_by_dasuri-db5901m.png

_g__devin_by_dasuri-db573u1.png

ness_by_dasuri-db5wmpy.png

yurio_by_dasuri-db5wmq6.png

phichit_by_dasuri-db6r07x.png

yoosung_icon_by_dasuri-db6r1nj.png

oria_by_dasuri-db6v5ei.png

snow_miku_2017_by_dasuri-db7txjn.png

young_oria_by_dasuri-db7txjz.png

oria_by_dasuri-db7txpd.png

_at__gaspgore_by_dasuri-db8b5xg.png

hiro_by_dasuri-db8b5xs.png

kanna_kamui_by_dasuri-db8b5xy.png

Last edited:
gyaaa really? im glad ya like it! i greatly enjoy blinding people with my artsu
lazyshyplz.png
lazeplz.png

aaaaaaaa thank you so much ariane!
papcryplz.png

artsu dump ;^)))

yurio_by_dasuri-db5901m.png

_g__devin_by_dasuri-db573u1.png

ness_by_dasuri-db5wmpy.png

yurio_by_dasuri-db5wmq6.png

phichit_by_dasuri-db6r07x.png

yoosung_icon_by_dasuri-db6r1nj.png

oria_by_dasuri-db6v5ei.png

snow_miku_2017_by_dasuri-db7txjn.png

young_oria_by_dasuri-db7txjz.png

oria_by_dasuri-db7txpd.png

_at__gaspgore_by_dasuri-db8b5xg.png

hiro_by_dasuri-db8b5xs.png

kanna_kamui_by_dasuri-db8b5xy.png

OMG SO MUCH CUTE ART O-O I CANT OH MY GOSH
it's all so sparkly and the chibis are just too precious ;-; and I love the last piece a lot
I love your art so much you have no I D E A, you're like an inspiration to me even tho I'll never be as good as you ((:)
Please keep the art starry and shiny I love it so so so much, okay bye Illll leave nowww :)

WOWWWWW *_______*
your shiny aesthetic is the most beautiful thing ever I live for those little planets and stars everywhere aaahh this is beautiful as ever, please come bless us with your art more often ;_;

OMG SO MUCH CUTE ART O-O I CANT OH MY GOSH
it's all so sparkly and the chibis are just too precious ;-; and I love the last piece a lot
I love your art so much you have no I D E A, you're like an inspiration to me even tho I'll never be as good as you ((:)
Please keep the art starry and shiny I love it so so so much, okay bye Illll leave nowww :)

; <;; thank you so much aaaa
ehhhh i still have a lot to work on but your words mean the world to me ;v;; shushhh your art is very pretty already
huehueuhue im obsessed with sparkles tbh but i end up overdoing it most of the time //sobs

WOWWWWW *_______*
your shiny aesthetic is the most beautiful thing ever I live for those little planets and stars everywhere aaahh this is beautiful as ever, please come bless us with your art more often ;_;

wawwww really? im happy to hear that ; u;;; i always feel as if the shininess take away from my art yet i still continue to pile them on anyway ಥ_ಥ im glad to hear you like them! i'll try my hardest ᕦ(?_?ˇ)ᕤ

- - - - -
_p__caffien_e_by_dasuri-db92f2o.png

_5_500_point_kemonomimi_adopt__open__by_dasuri-db9u6xk.png

uzumaki_by_dasuri-dbalqa6.png

boruto___speedpaint__by_dasuri-dbalqa0.png

_oc__ophi__ophelia__by_dasuri-dbatrqt.png

deku_by_dasuri-dbbenat.png

midoriya_by_dasuri_by_dasuri-dbbgtdk.png

Omg you have returned. Did the art gods hear my prayer? *-* Your art is still goals I always love every piece you make, it ends up so perfect and sparkly. ;-;

Omg you have returned. Did the art gods hear my prayer? *-* Your art is still goals I always love every piece you make, it ends up so perfect and sparkly. ;-;

Aaaa hey there bunn ;^)))
thank you so much ; <;; huehue it makes me so happy to hear that you like the sparkles! ; v;; <3

Back