Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
☾ OFFICIALJOHNCENA's art thread ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | requests: closed | stream: off ☽

deviantart || youtube || art shop || stream

about me

hi there! my name is destiny! i'm a high schooler who enjoys sharing her grotesque art with the entire internet! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

~

newest speedpaint:

my recent art (arranged from newest to oldest):
chibo_adopt__pp_only____open_by_dasuri-dbu625q.png

open___demon_gal_adopt_by_dasuri-dbtq6b7.png

88e61f37cacd2e19bc953c191017c553-dbtg4v9.png

todoroki_by_dasuri-dbdum3b.png

_oc__space_fishing_by_dasuri-dbcbld3.png

older art (arranged from newest to oldest (there's even older art on the next few pages of this thread if you'd like to see those as well ;^))):
tumblr_ojdrrwCBwk1vlc4aoo1_500.png

tumblr_oj7tlbMmH41vlc4aoo1_1280.png

tumblr_oj245x8J2L1vlc4aoo1_540.png

newt_by_punkspace-dasxpuc.png

tumblr_oincdkdOVW1vlc4aoo3_1280.png

tumblr_oip1o6AfAB1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

tumblr_oimfjjj9sU1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

tumblr_oii1b63TDA1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

tumblr_oibrhtiTyY1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

noice_by_punkspace-daqw5s8.png

yey_by_punkspace-daqp1i5.png

tumblr_oi1jusYl9J1vlc4aoo1_540.png

tumblr_oi0axjOj3B1vlc4aoo1_540.png

tumblr_ohxf05V2vz1vlc4aoo1_540.png

Last edited:
Yay, you made an art thread! :D I love seeing your art on DA, but it'll be nice to see it here too. :) Your art is adorable, and I love your animations!

Last edited:
I'm still stoked about that art you did of my bb Synneva <3
I can't wait to see more from you!! I love your style; it's so cute and unique! Please, keep up the great work!

i finally decided to stop drawing using black lines only ;w;
T4U3kUK.png

cute style & good luck with your shop!

thank you! ^^

I'm still stoked about that art you did of my bb Synneva <3
I can't wait to see more from you!! I love your style; it's so cute and unique! Please, keep up the great work!

thanks and i had a lot of fun drawing Synneva! ^^

Wow, you have such a cool art style!
Your character designs are really interesting. I just get the impression that there's so much personality in your work, haha.
My favorite's got to be [this piece] right here, since the expressions are so fun and the background design's simple but eye-catching.

I also really like the sketch in your latest post! Bushy eyebrows are cute, damnit.

This was a gift for my friend. The traditional chibi art style takes awhile but it looks cute in the end at least. ;w; i'm pooped.
It seems like i'm just using this thread to post my attempts at different art styles lol.

NIVV3ua.png

Wow, you have such a cool art style!
Your character designs are really interesting. I just get the impression that there's so much personality in your work, haha.
My favorite's got to be [this piece] right here, since the expressions are so fun and the background design's simple but eye-catching.

I also really like the sketch in your latest post! Bushy eyebrows are cute, damnit.

Thank you derezzed! I actually really dislike my "art style" and you've made me feel better about it ;w;

Mystic Messenger wip
2 more characters left ;w;. I also need to add the whites of zen's eyes. Don't know how I forgot lel
YYVQaNd.png

Back