☾ OFFICIALJOHNCENA's art thread ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | requests: closed | stream: off ☽

the shines don't take away anything, on the contrary, I think it adds a touch of uniqueness and it's in my opinion what makes your art even more special and precious!
I adore your new pieces omg, especially the first one - the glasses and the reflections on them look really good *_____* (I'm a sucker for glasses)
and the blue-haired one with the bunny ears is adorable, I love how you blurred her eyes, it gives it a dreamy effect that is sooo beautiful
I'm honestly jealous of your talent :')

I saw on your DA your comissions are open.... I have never bought art with rlc before but I am seriously considering it just now..... I would have to make a paypal account and do $/€ conversions but maybe I can ;_; I will see if I can afford it. Will they be open much longer?

Last edited:
the shines don't take away anything, on the contrary, I think it adds a touch of uniqueness and it's in my opinion what makes your art even more special and precious!
I adore your new pieces omg, especially the first one - the glasses and the reflections on them look really good *_____* (I'm a sucker for glasses)
and the blue-haired one with the bunny ears is adorable, I love how you blurred her eyes, it gives it a dreamy effect that is sooo beautiful
I'm honestly jealous of your talent :')

I saw on your DA your comissions are open.... I have never bought art with rlc before but I am seriously considering it just now..... I would have to make a paypal account and do $/€ conversions but maybe I can ;_; I will see if I can afford it. Will they be open much longer?

Gyaaaa thank you so much Ariane ; A ;;;; <3 Ah, I'm happy to hear you like it! //wheeze Glasses are honestly one of the hardest things to draw ;o; Hehehe thank you!!
Ehhhh??? Your art is absolutely adorable though! I especially love your pixels!

Ahaha yes! They will be open for this entire month and most of July ;^)))

- - - - - -

_oc__space_fishing_by_dasuri-dbcbld3.png

Last edited:
Gyaaaa thank you so much Ariane ; A ;;;; <3 Ah, I'm happy to hear you like it! //wheeze Glasses are honestly one of the hardest things to draw ;o; Hehehe thank you!!
Ehhhh??? Your art is absolutely adorable though! I especially love your pixels!

Ahaha yes! They will be open for this entire month and most of July ;^)))

ahhh thank you so much that means a lot ♥ ♥ ♥
I might come back to order in July....maybe! since I adore the drawing you made for me :')

this latest piece is beautiful! the background fits the character so well, and all the SHINY *______*

ahhh thank you so much that means a lot ♥ ♥ ♥
I might come back to order in July....maybe! since I adore the drawing you made for me :')

this latest piece is beautiful! the background fits the character so well, and all the SHINY *______*

Thank you so much!! ;o;

artsu dump - - - ;^)))

mamoru_chibi_bust_by_dasuri_by_dasuri-dbepe0d.png

todoroki_by_dasuri-dbdum3b.png

_oc__naya_by_dasuri-dbchxc8.gif

_oc__mamoru__gif__by_dasuri-dbcddzw.gif

Omg has you returned? (・∀・)everything is shiny as always
IT'S EVERYDAY BRO WITH THE DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW

Beautiful artworks as always ; w ;
I especially love the icon!!
Hopefully I'll be able to commission you once I get some more OCs that need art aha.

OhMyGoat!
Your art is too beautiful, I really love your pixel art.

Omg has you returned? (・∀・)everything is shiny as always
ITS EVERYDAY BRO WITH THE DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW
huehuehue yes tysm!! ;^))c <3

Beautiful artworks as always ; w ;
I especially love the icon!!
Hopefully I'll be able to commission you once I get some more OCs that need art aha.
Thank you so much! <3 I'm looking forward to working with you someday!

todorokiiiiiiii *-*
;3c huehehe indeed

OhMyGoat!
Your art is too beautiful, I really love your pixel art.
Ah, thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to me! <3

Sparkles for days. Plus sparkles. X sparkles. Ring sparkles. So many.

it's happeningggg. the OFFICIALJOHNCENA magic is back! ugh i just wanna put everything you draw in my pocket and protect it with my life

THE MEME LORD AND SAVIOR IS BACK????
O
M
G
YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH WHAT THE HECK
THIS ART IS KILLING ME, LIKE IT JUST LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND GLOSSY-
pls end my suffering :')

Back