Villager Shippings You're Passionate About?

Hmm the only ones I ever really shipped were Whitney x Freya.

But my Chrissy and Genji are really cute since it's an idol and an otaku...

Not big on shipping villagers at all in general though!

I have two 'couples' in my town and their houses are next to each other as well!
Diana x Zell & Mira x Gaston

I especially like Mira and Gaston both being yellow bunnies with blue inside their ears haha.

This. I love these two together so much. Marshal is constantly sending Filbert gifts. xD

I don't think I've had two villagers that have been pals for as long as these guys have.Marshal has never missed Filbert's birthday party and vice versa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Ive never shipped villagers before.. except maybe Chrissy and Francine, I feel like they should always be in the same town together.
Maybe tangy and bob (lol ) or Static and Peanut, I had those pairs together in my town at some point.

In another thread I posted about how much Mac was popular with the ladies in my town, but Fauna and Mac seemed especially close to a point where it was cute. Sadly I had to move him out, so she is probably sad now. :(

Last edited:
While Chrissy and Francine might be Graham’s celebrity crushes, I am certain he’d fall for his local small town girl — in my case, I think Caroline would be perfect. ❤️

Back