Villager Shippings You're Passionate About?

Shawna

AroAce, ASD, and Proud ^^
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4449-2922-3110
Toy Duck Plush
User Title Color Change
Okay, I know that a lot of us have those villagers that we think would be cute together. But do you have a ship or a few that you think about a lot. My three favorite shippings of mine are Mathilda x Walt, Amelia x Apollo, and my ABSOLUTE favorite right now...
Diana x Bruce.

I spent a few days resetting myself a second town until I got two villagers that I shipping hard and got really lucky with getting Bruce and Diana.
Briana art.jpg
I mean just look at these cuties! Diana is a very beautiful villager and Bruce is quite handsome. IDK, I found some cute fan art of these two a few days and from there ... I was SOLD! <3
I've shipped them for quite a while now, but the real passion started a few days ago.

I have an imaginative daughter for these two named Briana. I know it's a portmanteau of their names, but Briana is also a really popular name, so I thought it was a good name for my imaginative daughter for them. I haven't drawn her yet, but I will soon. <3

Last edited:
Okay, I know that a lot of us have those villagers that we think would be cute together. But do you have a ship or a few that you think about a lot. My three favorite shippings of mine are Mathilda x Walt, Amelia x Apollo, and my ABSOLUTE favorite right now...
Diana x Bruce.

I spent a few days resetting myself a second town until I got two villagers that I shipping hard and got really lucky with getting Bruce and Diana.
View attachment 182607
I mean just look at these cuties! Diana is a very beautiful villager and Bruce is quite handsome. IDK, I found some cute fan art of these two a few days and from there ... I was SOLD! <3
I've shipped them for quite a while now, but the real passion started a few days ago.

I have an imaginative daughter for these two named Briana. I know it's a portmanteau of their names, but Briana is also a really popular name, so I thought it was a good name for my imaginative daughter for them. I haven't drawn her yet, but I will soon. <3

Oh, they are cute together! Personally, I ship Diana and Dierde (Their houses are next to each other in my town).
They're both so pretty and put together and elegant- they're my town's lesbian power couple XD. I recently started shipping Bianca and Lionel- I just think she's so pretty and he's so majestic- perf couple.

Aaaand I started shipping Olvia and Mitzi! My headcanon is that Olvia is a retired brothel madam, and Mitzi has a soft spot for bad girls.

I'm pretty passionate in shipping Snake and Genji together. I like them both, and they behave like bromantic rivals in my town that my heart can't take it. My tumblr icon is even a picture of them together which looks like Genji kissing Snake on the cheek while wearing the same shirt.

EDIT: Commencing Image Dump!
HNI_0070.JPG
Snake coming to Genji's birthday almost made me faint. Look how close they are!
HNI_0026.JPG
I can't believe Genji had a wet dream about Snake... While wearing Snake's Zipper Shirt
smooch.png
^My current Tumblr Icon.

Last edited:
Muffy x Amelia, Muffy planted her house perfectly aligned next to Amelia's and now they have a lemon orchard by where they live and they are so cute together.

I also really ship Moose x Monty but Moose moved away... but Monty took his catchphrase before he left and hasn't changed it in almost a year!!

Dotty x Marcel is pretty cute, I think of them as not really being a couple but two friends who awkwardly have mutual crushes on each other but no one is really bold enough to ask the other out because they are both really shy about that sort of thing.

I ship Opal with both Felicity AND Marina, as kind of a polyamorous thing, I couldn't decide who she would be cuter with so why not both??

I sorta think of Alice and Lobo having an on-again, off-again relationship.

Rasher x Lucky is also another big favourite, they walk together a lot which is something I rarely see villagers do and have some of the cutest and silliest dialogue.

I ship Cherry and Tiffany. I think the uchi and snooty characters are cute together. And the smug and cranky.

Last edited:
seeing as how all my villagers in each town are the only of their species I never really got into shipping them.... Closest I got is Ch?vre and Bruce lol, but goats and deer don't necessarily mix amirite?

not to mention i picture all my villagers just all being cool with each other, so theres no special treatment allowed!

hJCzsq7.jpg
I have Marbert in my town.These guys moved in within a week of each other three years ago and have been bromigos ever since.Note the matching outfits.

I mostly ship villagers in my town and so far its Felicity x Nate and Colton x Roscoe :D
Nate having a cute lil' crush on Felicity and Colton and Roscoe having this kinda of bromance were they'll always support each other and stuff lol

Undoubtedly Beau x Erik. They live literally one tile from each other, they are always visiting each other and they talk about how the other has really ticklish feet. ;_; cute

Skye x Fang because lets face it they look adorable together

Never forget Wolfgang x Twiggy...that stems from my WW town, they both seemed to get along and both used to talk about each other alot andtheir houses were pretty much next to each other so they were seen alot together

i dont get how people can see villagers in this way, idek
i dont ship any villagers xD

View attachment 182613
I have Marbert in my town.These guys moved in within a week of each other three years ago and have been bromigos ever since.Note the matching outfits.

Aww <3

For me it's Bam x Zell (Bell? Zam? Ball?). They also moved in at about the same time, keep mentioning each other in conversations and exchanging gifts through me... and although they built their houses at opposite ends of my town it is quite common to find one of them visiting the other.
In my second town I have got Maple and Poncho and they look extremely cute together but haven't shown any particular interest in each other yet.

Last edited:
I ship Beau and Diana together, even though I don't have Beau anymore lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Kid Cat, Ankha, and Rosie have a sort of love triangle going on in my town. ;)

i dont get how people can see villagers in this way, idek
i dont ship any villagers xD

I don't ship villagers as in a romantic relationship though. I just pointed out they're extremely close friends and that is comparable to a ship, beside being adorable :(

Last edited:
Sadly I don't have any villagers I can ship in my towns at the moment but I'm toying with the idea of making a new town only with pairings I like !
So far I have in my head Skye/Lobo, Papi/Savannah, Peanut/Filbert, Cole/Ruby, Avery/Celia (or Apollo/Amelia), Cranston /Phoebe or Flora, Lily/Henry or Drift, Tammy/Vladimir, Fauna/Erik (or maybe Fuchsia/Lopez).

Lol I don't ship villagers xD I like to think they're all just good friends or have a sibling-like relationship.

Back