• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Shippings You're Passionate About?

Hmm the only ones I ever really shipped were Whitney x Freya.

But my Chrissy and Genji are really cute since it's an idol and an otaku...

Not big on shipping villagers at all in general though!

I have two 'couples' in my town and their houses are next to each other as well!
Diana x Zell & Mira x Gaston

I especially like Mira and Gaston both being yellow bunnies with blue inside their ears haha.

This. I love these two together so much. Marshal is constantly sending Filbert gifts. xD

I don't think I've had two villagers that have been pals for as long as these guys have.Marshal has never missed Filbert's birthday party and vice versa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Ive never shipped villagers before.. except maybe Chrissy and Francine, I feel like they should always be in the same town together.
Maybe tangy and bob (lol ) or Static and Peanut, I had those pairs together in my town at some point.

In another thread I posted about how much Mac was popular with the ladies in my town, but Fauna and Mac seemed especially close to a point where it was cute. Sadly I had to move him out, so she is probably sad now. :(

Last edited:
While Chrissy and Francine might be Graham’s celebrity crushes, I am certain he’d fall for his local small town girl — in my case, I think Caroline would be perfect. ❤️

Back