Villager Shippings You're Passionate About?

Sometimes I get this sisterly girl romance vibe from Lolly and Rosie. Like I can see Rosie being our town's idol, and Lolly being her average, heart of gold, low key girlfriend. It might also have something to do with the fact that they are the only species in my town that doubles up, and I adore them both very much!

Um...I dunno, maybe also, Marshal and Cleo? Their personalities are kind of like, the same, each for their own gender. A Snooty and a Smug. And Cleo moved literally RIGHT NEXT TO MARSHAL lol. I also think they just look cute next to each other. Although a horse and a squirrel liking each other would be hilarious. She is twice his size lmao.

Oh goodness, I had no idea this was a thing! I always think it's funny when villagers say the "X and X spend a lot of time together" dialogue. Like, what?! Different species, but okay, do yo thang.

Well I can't really say that, since I ship my mayor and Isabelle anyway. I have her picture just sitting in my house like a creep. (HER FLUFFY TAIL IS SO CUTE AHHH)

Dizzy X Tia

HNI_0033.JPG

They're the only ones I miss from my old town. ♥

Tucker x Hans pretty much. I'm a shipper of Flurry x Rolf as well

In my old town, I had both Fauna and Bam, and I shipped them so much that I made fanart! It's embarassing so I won't share it, but it still ship it.

i ship bluebear and cheri! one cute thing i noticed is when one of them has a flea the first thing they're worried about is whether the other knows about it.

WVW69jVh9qItCvVlJQ

unfortunately, it was too late because bluebear was nearby just before, and she even clapped for me when i caught the flea off cheri.
plus, their names are both fruit-themed and i think that's cute. (cheri = cherry, bluebear = blueberry)

i also ship chester and pudge but only platonically. i see lazies as too young to be involved in any sort of romance and any romantic shipping with lazy villagers makes me a bit uncomfortable (not that it's a bad thing, i just don't like it personally because of how i interpret the ages of my villagers). but chester and pudge have also been really close friends.
here's a couple of good pics:

WVW69jPmF10Afq80Zq

WVW69jSYpB0MT9rJHn

i also like the idea of chai and tea together. they're tea elephants and they're cute!

Deli and Molly def have something going on. Molly keeps sending me to give Deli shirts/objects he "left over at her house" or gifts "just because" Makes me dread the day when I have to force him out haha.

Bunnie and Tiffany!!!!!! just!!! yes!! they live next to each other in my game and flirted about each other !!! it's just made to be!! and they're both bunbuns!!! nd kind of opposites but that makes them kind of the best together?? their personalities are great together!!

Colton and Julian, I swear they were made for each other!*^* I need Colton back, it makes me so sad to see Julian without him, I haven't gotten him through the cycle yet though ;3; also Cranston and Zucker, they even live right next to each other XD

Stitches x Marshal XD
They'd always get along no matter what lol. Had them in my old town...
Stitches is back... I think I can get Marshal soon!
... He's Back!

Last edited:
Stitches x Marshal XD
They'd always get along no matter what lol. Had them in my old town...
Stitches is back... I think I can get Marshal soon!

No I see Stitches as a child, so that makes Marshal one bad squirrel. Anytime I had Marshal in town I shipped him and I...

No I see Stitches as a child, so that makes Marshal one bad squirrel. Anytime I had Marshal in town I shipped him and I...
I meant as a term for friendship.
You do know love exists even when outside of a relationship... right? ;)

Last edited:
I ship Cranston and Flora, and Cookie and Marcel. Cranston and Flora I have in my town and they send each other presents a lot. I just think they're cute together.

Back