Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

Agreed Toads, but if we're doing a round robin then that hasn't been set up yet. And if that was your plan then why didnt you propose it? I wasnt aware we were doing this at least, and Im pretty sure there were others who didnt know.

Agreed Toads, but if we're doing a round robin then that hasn't been set up yet. And if that was your plan then why didnt you propose it? I wasnt aware we were doing this at least, and Im pretty sure there were others who didnt know.

what's a round robin? everyone taking it in turn to select someone to protect? also i see a couple of people have already chosen someone to protect, how did you come to this conclusion? are you just taking a random guess since it's night one? you don't have to elaborate i'm just not sure who to protect rn lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok guys sorry i'm passing out over here. i'm gonna protect dolby. sorry i'm saying with an hour and a half to go but hopefully you can all post a little before night ends

what's a round robin? everyone taking it in turn to select someone to protect? also i see a couple of people have already chosen someone to protect, how did you come to this conclusion? are you just taking a random guess since it's night one? you don't have to elaborate i'm just not sure who to protect rn lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok guys sorry i'm passing out over here. i'm gonna protect dolby. sorry i'm saying with an hour and a half to go but hopefully you can all post a little before night ends

Reason why I'm protecting entropy is because she mostly dies on night 1 so trying to stop it.

ugh I wanted to wait like 5 more mins before saying who but I gotta run out real quick so :/
I protected mogyay, basically just a random pick

@Mog yeah but rip.

Protecting Heyden since that was who Mog was supposed to heal according to a round robin and she took who I was supposed to heal, so ye.

In case I die, Im sus of Kirby because of avoiding my question and not doing much thinking on his own thus far, and anyone who hasnt posted yet other than that.

Day One

Meeting for their morning prayers, Heyden was running late. While everyone was waiting for him to arrive, what they saw shocked them. Heyden walked into church, wearing a pink sweater and scarf. He had turned into one of them, they then kicked him out of the flock.

Hayden the Christian, has been exiled. His sanity is unknown.

You have until tomorrow 9PM EST to vote. If a majority is reached, they will be lynched ASAP. Othewise the person with the most votes in the end will be lynched.

Wish Heyden would have told us who he protected rip (he had a great time ;) )

Actually you know what **** it imma claim. I'm the Alter Boy. Didnt want to reveal that N1 incase maf used that as a base to attack me when town was pretty disorganized but yeah. So Im whatever Heyden was.

well, I proposed it because we did that last time, but i didn't get a yes or no from a lot of people... I figured it was a good idea to learn whose who, but lack of effort gave us nothing but a gone Hayden :mad:people need to freaking pay attention so we can coordinate stuff, or mafia is just sitting back and killing snitches

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wish Heyden would have told us who he protected rip (he had a great time ;) )

Actually you know what **** it imma claim. I'm the Alter Boy. Didnt want to reveal that N1 incase maf used that as a base to attack me when town was pretty disorganized but yeah. So Im whatever Heyden was.

thank you for at least being here :)

Np fam. But we gotta get everyone to say who they protected. That way we can start working on our POE. I'm noting that meow said she was gonna be online at the end of the night but wasn't.

Kirby, why'd you assume only stupid doc, given Im town and that the only way I'd lie about saying who I protected was that I was scum?

Np fam. But we gotta get everyone to say who they protected. That way we can start working on our POE. I'm noting that meow said she was gonna be online at the end of the night but wasn't.

Kirby, why'd you assume only stupid doc, given Im town and that the only way I'd lie about saying who I protected was that I was scum?

gah, people not showing up, people not sticking to their word.... this is gonna be loads of fun. I wouldn't think too much of Kirby, he always does stuff like that

You were the only one who claimed to be protecting Heyden. But now that I read your claim I'm not thinking so. Going to answer your question.

Nono, my problem is that Kirby didn't mention the Vig doc as a possibility. The only person who could rule that out is maf.

Hmm okay
gonna try to make sense of this. obv mafia used their KP on hayden since Kat claimed Nurse. Was gonna try and figure out the rest of the roles but it's kinda impossible until everyone says who they claimed.

Kinda weird for Dolby to not be around, so right now I'm just lookin at him.

Also kind of weird that entropy wanted us all to come out and say who we protected, yet she didn't herself. Hm hm hm

- - - Post Merge - - -

not who they claimed, oops.

**until everyone says who they protected

oh **** forgot to say who i saved before i went to tutoring, o well soz guys :[
deja vu tho

:thumbsup: @chrys

Toads/Kirby, what do you make of the point I made?

And @Mog I should be on at the last minute

I think Chrystina was thinking about who to protect. I'm somewhat sus of her. I think she was thinking about a good protect to try and cover the kill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nono, my problem is that Kirby didn't mention the Vig doc as a possibility. The only person who could rule that out is maf.

Isn't stupid doc Vig? Because that is what I ment you could be stupid doc or a mafia doc before your claim.

sorry i totally forgot lmao, it's a friends bday tonight

I saved kat

also I was saved

Idk man. Then the same thing applies for the clueless Doc that does jack ****. Only maf would know that, either way.

Hmm okay
gonna try to make sense of this. obv mafia used their KP on hayden since Kat claimed Nurse. Was gonna try and figure out the rest of the roles but it's kinda impossible until everyone says who they claimed.

Kinda weird for Dolby to not be around, so right now I'm just lookin at him.

Also kind of weird that entropy wanted us all to come out and say who we protected, yet she didn't herself. Hm hm hm

- - - Post Merge - - -

not who they claimed, oops.

**until everyone says who they protected

I think Dolby is busy last visit was 12:31Pm And he didn't see that we should claim before night ends. I would be sus of him if he kept lurking but never posts.

Back