Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

in the last doctor game like this, didn't everyone pick a person to protect so we could figure out whose who?

Yes, I think we should claim who we protect 5 minutes before night ends so mafia doesn't change their action.

Even if we didn't 5 minutes before, it shouldn't really matter right? cause we don't know exactly what our actions could do

idk correct me if i'm wrong but that's what it seems like . we could also just tell everyone who we chose during day phase

Even if we didn't 5 minutes before, it shouldn't really matter right? cause we don't know exactly what our actions could do

idk correct me if i'm wrong but that's what it seems like . we could also just tell everyone who we chose during day phase

essentially all of this, but the more we all know about each other roles, the easier it will be to figure out whose fibbing and that we can orchestrate stuff during the night.... like its helpful to figure out whose who, even the deadly ones. for example, if we can nail down the vig doctor we can use that to kill other suspects at night!

PS I will protect you tonight!

Idk I dont like this. Mafia could use this to orchestrate their kills, and yes we dont know what kind of doctor we are, but they could go on someone with no protection and they have a guarenteed kill, regardless. I very strongly believe we should out who we're protecting, but very close to night end.

Chrys, if you believed this, why would you not out who you're protecting right then in your post?

Idk I dont like this. Mafia could use this to orchestrate their kills, and yes we dont know what kind of doctor we are, but they could go on someone with no protection and they have a guarenteed kill, regardless. I very strongly believe we should out who we're protecting, but very close to night end.

Chrys, if you believed this, why would you not out who you're protecting right then in your post?

I honestly don't think she knew we would protect people night one.... I made that mistake and didn't do anything first night last game

Hey gurls! Reminder that you have 5 and a half hours to submit your actions! Bye Felicia!

I honestly don't think she knew we would protect people night one.... I made that mistake and didn't do anything first night last game
Then why's she talking about protections rn then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE:Daniel he is obviously with the gays :^)

@ the bold - I didn't even think of this tbh. x_x

and to answer your question, I haven't decided yet lol.

nah I know we're choosing someone to essentially protect, I just don't know who yet. :c

hm, i'm not ENTIRELY sure i know what's going on but i will let everyone know who i'm protecting closer to night end and i'm not entirely sure who i'm protecting at this moment in time.
i agree we should say who we're protecting though, i will try stay up as late as i can but i'm worried there will still be a lot of time between me saying who i'm protecting and night ending. are there people who will be around at the last minute?

@Daniel: Is there a typo in the rolelist?

Conservative Christian- 100% straight, and boring. Each night, you can pray the gay away on a target, protecting them but becoming gay that night.

Should it be "protecting them by becoming gay that night?
just curious as that would be a huge change in action.

@Daniel: Is there a typo in the rolelist?

Conservative Christian- 100% straight, and boring. Each night, you can pray the gay away on a target, protecting them but becoming gay that night.

Should it be "protecting them by becoming gay that night?
just curious as that would be a huge change in action.

Oh my mistake it's from*. Think of that role as your average Doctor.

ty <3

to clear up confusion anyone else may have, these essentially are the roles without this games flavour text:

2ddIPV3.jpg

:thumbsup: @chrys

Toads/Kirby, what do you make of the point I made?

And @Mog I should be on at the last minute

@arstotzkan I mean I don't think us talking about it now gives anything to mafia too.... In the last game we all made a very apparent round robin in terms of protection because it's better we know whose who so that we don't have a random doc killing people too. And it's a bigger strength for us to know than advantage for mafia to know the roles too.

so let's all agree to out our save 5-10 mins before night ends

Back