Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

Yeah naps OP.
<this
<mafia flavor

@Dolby That's possible, so I guess it's a question of if heyden targeted entropy or you N1.

Man Heyden, your lessons or whatever they were are bad for you :V

tbh, I'm the most suspicious of entropy in general. I feel like at least mog has tried to contribute, and Dolby has been quite a lot, and entropy's pretty much done squat this whole game. My vote's going on her.

Yeah naps OP.
<this
<mafia flavor

@Dolby That's possible, so I guess it's a question of if heyden targeted entropy or you N1.

Man Heyden, your lessons or whatever they were are bad for you :V

tbh, I'm the most suspicious of entropy in general. I feel like at least mog has tried to contribute, and Dolby has been quite a lot, and entropy's pretty much done squat this whole game. My vote's going on her.

And really with the 2 possibilities that I see (one is that Heyden protected entropy, one if he protected me) I think that it's more plausible that he protected Heyden and even if he protected me, that leaves 50/50 on entropy/mog to me, which assuming that the two possibilites are equally likely, is 75% scum on entropy. I'm not sure if I can consider myself confirmed, but if that's the case and entropy turns out to be town, you block Mog since you'd have to be para and we'd lynch her the next day.

I'm pretty sure that if you aren't vig, you'd have to be paranoid in all possible situations,

If we ML, does mafia win, or do we get another night?

I just realized we have 4 docs and 1 mafian left. A mislynch would bring it to 3 docs and 1 mafian

If we ML, does mafia win, or do we get another night?

I just realized we have 4 docs and 1 mafian left. A mislynch would bring it to 3 docs and 1 mafian

We have 5 docs and 1 mafia. But mafia wins when 4 docs are dead, and we're two docs down. I trust your role list that you made, but I want to know why I can't be vig, and you can't be paranoid, because that also seems to work with what we know, and leaves one of entropy/mog as scum, and the other was naive/perfect/weak(except in the case of entropy), if I did this correctly

We have 5 docs and 1 mafia. But mafia wins when 4 docs are dead, and we're two docs down. I trust your role list that you made, but I want to know why I can't be vig, and you can't be paranoid, because that also seems to work with what we know, and leaves one of entropy/mog as scum, and the other was naive/perfect/weak(except in the case of entropy), if I did this correctly

But yeah I mathed wrong. The question at this point is should we NL so we have a spare life (since someones prob gonna die), or should we lynch and hope for the best with entropy.

omg I completely lost track of the time ugh I'm sorry guys.

it looks like entropy is set to be lynched? If she is indeed not town cleared, then my suspicion goes back to her. Disregarding the logic of the game and the actions, play-wise Dolby has tried and contributed and so has mogyay, entropy kinda just showed up when she was brought up.. That and when I noted her lack of sus reads, she threw out me and toads. This was literally the only thing either of them mentioned of each other - so my vote is going on entropy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NL doesnt seem like the best idea. cause if we did that, we still lose the possible night life and then we're left with nothing the next day. Unless our actions give us more info than what we already have, but I dont think it will.

You dont think it would, Chrys? Having extra data to work with's always beneficial in games like these

- - - Post Merge - - -

?\_(ツ)_/?

entropy's sus af anyway so she's probably our best bet anyway lmao. Let's just lynch her.

ahhhhhhh hating myself for not being around sooner.
actions would change with kirby gone, if we did round robin... ****

okay DONT HATE ME PLEASE im changing to no lynch.

Let's put it this way. If we get though today and entropy turns out to be town, than Kat has to be para, and I have to be vig. I'd be confirmed, Kat blocks Mog, no one else uses their actions, and we lynch Mog the next day. We'd have one having lost three town, but it's auto from here, since if Entropy is town, I HAVE to be vig, leaving only Mog as potential scum

Kat: Nurse
Dolby: Naive Doc
Kirby: CPR Doc
Toad: fab
Chrys: Weak
Tae: Perfect (<3)
Entropy: fab
Mog: Paranoid
Heyden: Stupid Doc

------

Kat: Nurse
Dolby: Stupid
Kirby: CPR Doc
Toad: fab
Chrys: Perfect/Weak/Naive (dont believe theres a way to tell)
Tae: Perfect/Weak/Naive (dont believe theres a way to tell)
Entropy: fab
Mog: Perfect/Weak/Naive (dont believe theres a way to tell)
Heyden: Paranoid

The two rolelists that are possible, fwiw

And I am actually against no lynch as if we lynch Entropy, it's autowin for town

Let's put it this way. If we get though today and entropy turns out to be town, than Kat has to be para, and I have to be vig. I'd be confirmed, Kat blocks Mog, no one else uses their actions, and we lynch Mog the next day. We'd have one having lost three town, but it's auto from here, since if Entropy is town, I HAVE to be vig, leaving only Mog as potential scum

i'm town, if entropy is town you're mafia

Why can't you be mafia if Entropy is town?

Endgame

The church grew paranoid. They were losing members to the gays and they had to do something. It was ultimatly either Mogyay or Entropy that were holding back their gayness. '

Mog frantically explained that she was 100% hetero. But En stayed quiet. In the end, she let out a huge "Bye B****hes and left the church for good.

After that, everything went back to normal. The gays finally left them alone.

Heteros Win!

Action List:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U4cdkjX4L0juhi940-GTV12lxEOnxkCyY4aIYR61T8Y/edit?usp=sharing

Mafia Chat:https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/74vXcC6TmLe5

Back