Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

I'd like everyone to claim what happened to them last night, I wasn't saved, but because of the rr, I protected Kirby. I can think of three things that happened to him right now

1. I am naive doc and he was weak/cpr or killed by the mafia (although Chrys is near 100% confirmed)
2. I am the stupid doc and killed him
3. Sarasa is the paranoid doc and blocked me from potential saving kirby

I was not saved last night

Dolby who did you protect n0? I don't think your the stupid doc, I'm thinking it's possible Kirby targeted Mafia and it got himself killed. which would be entropy.

also sorry my bad I didn't see Daniels mistake correction when I posted lmao

Dolby who did you protect n0? I don't think your the stupid doc, I'm thinking it's possible Kirby targeted Mafia and it got himself killed. which would be entropy.

also sorry my bad I didn't see Daniels mistake correction when I posted lmao

Night 0 I protected Kat

No actually, Kirby can't be weak if entropy is mafia because he also protected entropy the night before and he wasn't saved

i feel like this is such a noob question, but since Hayden died (let's say he was paranoid Doctor, which would be your #3rd possibility since Kat is whatever Hayden was) does his protect still go through or nah? cause if Kirby is weak doc and did target entropy, it could explain why she was saved (by Hayden - possibly?)
if his action doesn't count then nvm I got nada.

also I wasn't saved.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait nvm wtf am I thinking LOL I'm forgetting that Kirby didn't die/wasn't saved
ok time for sleep

I'd like everyone to claim what happened to them last night, I wasn't saved, but because of the rr, I protected Kirby. I can think of three things that happened to him right now

1. I am naive doc and he was weak/cpr or killed by the mafia (although Chrys is near 100% confirmed)
2. I am the stupid doc and killed him
3. Sarasa is the paranoid doc and blocked me from potential saving kirby

I was not saved last night

Couldnt dolby be mafia though and knew kirby was the only one confirmed unprotected?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, i wasn't saved

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chrys why don't you think dolby is stupid doctor?

how was Kirby confirmed unprotected?

also because if he was stupid Doctor Kat would've died n0

how was Kirby confirmed unprotected?

also because if he was stupid Doctor Kat would've died n0

Well didnt we all do round robin? We were all protecting someone bar mafia and if dolby were mafia then he'd know it was kirby unprotected. Unless im missing something which is likely

oh wow yeah that makes perfect sense. I think I know who I'll be voting for once the thread opens up lmao

Also like again sorry if im wrong but entropy saved kat so if dolby was stupid doctor would that like work on kat if someone was protecting her?

Im really sorry if im not understanding this game lol but honestly im tryin

i protected entropy like the rr asked, nothing happened to me. i wasnt saved nor was i killed or anything so where are we at..

Also like again sorry if im wrong but entropy saved kat so if dolby was stupid doctor would that like work on kat if someone was protecting her?

Im really sorry if im not understanding this game lol but honestly im tryin
if Dolby was stupid Doctor then Kat would've gotten a PM saying she was saved

Well, if that makes perfect sense, than I ask you this. On mobile right now, so I'm just kind of lurking, but would I be idiotic enough to kill the person I was supposed to protect, and probably more importantly, supported me and thought that Mogyay was Mafia?

Well, if that makes perfect sense, than I ask you this. On mobile right now, so I'm just kind of lurking, but would I be idiotic enough to kill the person I was supposed to protect, and probably more importantly, supported me and thought that Mogyay was Mafia?

You're one team member down and it was a gaurenteed kill? So possibly.

You're one team member down and it was a gaurenteed kill? So possibly.
And you've been tunneling me since I voted for you, presented me as tunneling when I wasn't, and I was your only suspicion for the whole of the day, roads refused to vote for you, despite his vote being able to save him from death by lynching you. Kirby felt that I was town and you were scum, and his death gave you an easier attempt at dodging the lynch

i gotta say toad not voting mog to save himself really was kinda odd.

And you've been tunneling me since I voted for you, presented me as tunneling when I wasn't, and I was your only suspicion for the whole of the day, roads refused to vote for you, despite his vote being able to save him from death by lynching you. Kirby felt that I was town and you were scum, and his death gave you an easier attempt at dodging the lynch

Is that why you killed him then? Easiest way to make me look bad? The only reason I've been 'tunneling' you is because i thought your suspicions on me were pretty **** tbh as I've explained why. Also i don't see how him dying has given me an easier attempt at dodging the lynch.

I have no idea what toad was thinking because I'm not his maf partner. Perhaps the reason chrystina mentioned, i have no clue

Also if anything toad should have voted for me to make himself look better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok im in work and i didnt have time to finish my point cause my supervisor sry lol

maybe it's just me but it runs me oddly how toad interacted the most with mog and chrys. makes me wonder if one of them is scum and he was just bussing a bit?? maybe?? maybe it's 4 am and I need to sleep but idk. that just sticks it to me that he out a to. of effort in against those two.

Back