• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

or maybe he thought itd just make him look scummier by voting mogs instead of me (since he was tunneling on me), and that his vote wouldnt have been the deciding factor. like him voting mog would just send all of town against him.
the defensiveness is weird on his part, but if hes already being seen as sus i dont think hed make it worse for himself by voting for someone hes defending lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

DOLBY DONT POSTMERGE BLOCK ME

Why would toad bother defending me so much if i was his maf partner, that would be insanely obvious. I also don't see why he would try and make chrys look so bad if they were team mates so im defs towning chrys now. And if both of u were suspicious of me then it would be obvious u were working together, although its p obvious anyway lol

who do you think it is then

who do you think it is then

who do i think what is? mafia? dolby, i said that. i'm not saying i'm 100% right but everything he is saying seems so opportunistic and a little close minded?? hopefully after tonight i can have a clearer idea of who is mafia

entropy are u happy doing a rr? i know u said u were last time but u forgot to post

yes

just need confirmation from kirby and entropy now, i think

I'll do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

who do i think what is? mafia? dolby, i said that. i'm not saying i'm 100% right but everything he is saying seems so opportunistic and a little close minded?? hopefully after tonight i can have a clearer idea of who is mafia

entropy are u happy doing a rr? i know u said u were last time but u forgot to post

Only reason why your sus of him is because he has been going after you.

Due to Kat's main game and my game having the same start times, I will extend night by an hour. You now have 4 hours(10pm est) to pm me any actions.

Due to Kat's main game and my game having the same start times, I will extend night by an hour. You now have 4 hours(10pm est) to pm me any actions.
oh soz i didnt even think of that,,,,,

Looking back at the voting patterns, Chrys is essentially clear. Had it not been for her vote, Mogs would have died instead of Toads. So yeah adding her to my town clear list. So to clarify, my clear list (or mostly clear list) atm is Kirby and Chrys.

Honestly, just from a process of elimination standpoint, I feel like mog is mafia. Everyone else has something townie to attribute to their name, but mog doesn't. If not Mog, I'd look into entropy, then Dolby, then Kirby.

oh soz i didnt even think of that,,,,,

Looking back at the voting patterns, Chrys is essentially clear. Had it not been for her vote, Mogs would have died instead of Toads. So yeah adding her to my town clear list. So to clarify, my clear list (or mostly clear list) atm is Kirby and Chrys.

Honestly, just from a process of elimination standpoint, I feel like mog is mafia. Everyone else has something townie to attribute to their name, but mog doesn't. If not Mog, I'd look into entropy, then Dolby, then Kirby.

I mean, I know it's all RNG but doesn't a mog x toads scum team seem kinda unbalanced? Especially with entropy, you and dolby as town. toads has never been mafia before, and mogs only been maf maybe twice I think. Seems a little OP for town.
Play-wise I do get scum vibes from mogyay but I feel like entropy or Dolby are more likely to be the last mafia remaining.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so that means i target entrophy right. ~

yes and i protect you <3

I mean, I know it's all RNG but doesn't a mog x toads scum team seem kinda unbalanced? Especially with entropy, you and dolby as town. toads has never been mafia before, and mogs only been maf maybe twice I think. Seems a little OP for town.
Play-wise I do get scum vibes from mogyay but I feel like entropy or Dolby are more likely to be the last mafia remaining.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes and i protect you <3

lol y u say u know it's rng then use that as a reason to sus people

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes and i protect you <3

I could see that happening. If mog isn't scum Entropy she has been more quiet then her passed games. I think Dolby is town he seems to be helping not just lurking. Like his passed games.

i would rly like ppl to look at dolby when i flip town but ok i am going to sign off tbt now, will protect kat since hayden is no longer with us. might be on my phone later depending if i can sleep

i would rly like ppl to look at dolby when i flip town but ok i am going to sign off tbt now, will protect kat since hayden is no longer with us. might be on my phone later depending if i can sleep
Your reasoning on why Dolby's kinda scattered tbh.. just so we can get a concise case, why Dolby?

Your reasoning on why Dolby's kinda scattered tbh.. just so we can get a concise case, why Dolby?

BUT KAT I WAS GOING TO BED

he's opportunistic, i think it reeks of desperate scum to pull up a mafia game that lasted round about five minutes and use it against me, he saw a weak point and he's using it. he's using an example of my post count in a game where i was replaced at the last minute and a game that was going on in discord (a game where no one's post count was high). if he'd bothered looking at the first game i was mafia in he'd know my post count was one of the highest, but no, he's deciding to only point out that which makes me look worse.

i also don't like the fact he's using toad's defense of me against me. dolby you're an experienced player, i think it's pretty clear toad wouldn't do this if we were actually scum partners, that's a really stupid move. again, i think he's taking advantage of the situation. 'in short we lynch mog tomorrow' just reeks of scumminess to me. i know i'm being reactionary but i think sometimes it's ok to be when you know someone is after your lynch because they're mafia. i know how this game works, i know dolby is a good player, i know my playing is well.. needing improving. all i'm asking is if i'm lynched tomorrow you at least press on dolby a little

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao i just remembered he was my coach in that game (not that i could tell lol) and he still decided not to use that as my meta OK THEN DOLB

For the record, in case one of us dies, look at the dead who are above the dead ones in the RR. Trying to kill someone who isn't in the mafian's slot would be really risky on their part.

Day 2

Everyone meet up at church the next day. Nothing unusual happened.

You have until tomorrow 10PM EST to vote.

Back