• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

Night Two

Upon kicking Heyden out of the group, the church prayed. After their prayer the priest said "Who wants to have a church party?"

Before anyone could say anything, Toadsworthy let out a big

"YASSSSS HUNTYYY"

Toad was immediately banished. He was a
Closeted Christian.

24 hours to submit actions.

Last edited:
Nice, campaigning for Mog lynch tomorrow, would also like to point out that they continuously supported that they were town throughout the day

how is you just flip flopped on OMGUS with Mog not pointing out valid things.
you jumped on Mog... you get a little snippy when you are scum too...
I mean Mog does look the worst right now, but chrys is like revelling in this right now. Mogs ATE is reaching of scum though, I know its tough, but anything can be used against you, its just a matter of if the other players go by it. Which doesn't seem to be the case right now
The mental gymanstics while trying to defend her here

Moreover I would like to point out that Toads voted for Chrys, while he could have saved himself by voting for Mogyay. If Mog is town, Toads could have saved the scum team from being lynched today and should be WOTCed if that is somehow the case. Instead he voted Chrys

In short, we lynch Mog tomorrow

Well my last post is pretty embarrassing... gg to those who suspected him!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah smart move from toad if i really were his scum buddy.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also toad reached the majority first so what would be the point in making himself look even more scummy

Also toad reached the majority first so what would be the point in making himself look even more scummy

Toads was tied with you in the votes. If he would have voted you instead of Chrys when he had the chance, two more people would have needed to vote for him for him to be lynched. Honestly, if I were you, I'd surrender

Toads was tied with you in the votes. If he would have voted you instead of Chrys when he had the chance, two more people would have needed to vote for him for him to be lynched. Honestly, if I were you, I'd surrender

Well im sure u told him not to so u could have a nice time making me look bad

Nice, campaigning for Mog lynch tomorrow, would also like to point out that they continuously supported that they were town throughout the day

The mental gymanstics while trying to defend her here

Moreover I would like to point out that Toads voted for Chrys, while he could have saved himself by voting for Mogyay. If Mog is town, Toads could have saved the scum team from being lynched today and should be WOTCed if that is somehow the case. Instead he voted Chrys

In short, we lynch Mog tomorrow

I guess I can see your pov in how mog is scum but..
I really don't think toad is mafia. I think most people are eing reserved this game. Its hardly that surprising given the set up

this post makes me think otherwise. let's say mog is scum. Why would she post this at 8:59, knowing toads is going to flip mafia? It makes no sense. There's no time to sway the votes off of toads (if she had posted this maybe at like 8:30 or before, yeah I could see mog being mafia) but with 1 min left lol.
Basically I think if she were his scum buddy she wouldn't have defended him in that way, why would she want that attention?

Why would toad bother defending me so much if i was his maf partner, that would be insanely obvious. I also don't see why he would try and make chrys look so bad if they were team mates so im defs towning chrys now. And if both of u were suspicious of me then it would be obvious u were working together, although its p obvious anyway lol

Are we going to do a round robin when it comes to saving or nah?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Mog yeah but if you were town why wouldn't Toads just vote to lynch you at the last second?

I'm for a round robin but maybe we should wait to see if everyone checks in saying y/n

I'm for a round robin but maybe we should wait to see if everyone checks in saying y/n

i'm fine with that, i seem to have misunderstood what it is though (hence why i didn't protect hayden night 1) do we just protect who is after us in the player list?

Are we going to do a round robin when it comes to saving or nah?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Mog yeah but if you were town why wouldn't Toads just vote to lynch you at the last second?

sorry i didn't see this. honestly i don't know, maybe he didn't think of it?? i know that sounds dumb but i have no clue.

sorry i didn't see this. honestly i don't know, maybe he didn't think of it?? i know that sounds dumb but i have no clue.

tbh this sounds like something toads wouldn't think of. (sorry toads ilu)

Back