• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Also, still wondering how multiple people forgot who they placed their actions on, and wtf Duck was doing with the busses.

I have a ton more questions about people's motivations, but those are the two that are imcomprehensible to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, why were insane cop and traitor even considered as options in this setup?

Also, still wondering how multiple people forgot who they placed their actions on, and wtf Duck was doing with the busses.

I have a ton more questions about people's motivations, but those are the two that are imcomprehensible to me

because drunk me throught i went through with my change in pms to cat for my inspection. so when i woke up and all my pm said was "ur inspection came back as sus" i was liek TOAD...
but i didnt think to double check my sent messages.

last time i played cop my night action pms came back to me like "your inspection on player X came back ___" so i just assumed my toad pm went through.

new rule: ALWAYS CHECK UR PMS FOLKS. dont be like me. i ****ed up ya'll. also dont play mafia drunk.

Me that entire game:

ess6W8Q.gif

because drunk me throught i went through with my change in pms to cat for my inspection. so when i woke up and all my pm said was "ur inspection came back as sus" i was liek TOAD...
but i didnt think to double check my sent messages.

last time i played cop my night action pms came back to me like "your inspection on player X came back ___" so i just assumed my toad pm went through.

new rule: ALWAYS CHECK UR PMS FOLKS. dont be like me. i ****ed up ya'll. also dont play mafia drunk.

save all your PMs you send to host too..........

What a great game to watch. Shoutout to panda for doing really well.

Okay now that my salt has been unleashed and I'm over it ...

Curry, if I may ask - what was your thought process on your saves? Especially n0, Tom lol. Not criticizing at all - you did really well, play wise and action wise. I'm just curious.

Kinda kicking myself for going afk after I learned Curry was doc, I thought Panda's response to me with "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Chrys <3" was hinting she was doctor and she saved me, but when Curry told me he was the one who saved me, I realized Panda slipped. Nobody on cult team would know I was saved (Im assuming, and by reading scum chat, only tae picked up on it), so Panda, assuming I was culted, wouldn't want me lynching "my leader".

Ah well, it was too late then anyways.

Best town play was definitely entropy, Seroja, and Curry. GG you three. and of course GG cult team. :)

Last edited:
N0 - I was like, "well...I'm basically going on a whim here since I have no day info. I feel like Endless and entropy are too obvious choices to cult on night zero. They probably want a good player, but not someone likely with a Doc or something on them." I felt like Tom was the one who best fit this discription. Someone who was known to be good but wouldn't be obvious cult or an obvious Doc or whatever pick. Unfortunately, Tom was already cult lmao.

N1 - You were definitely my strongest town read at this point if I remember right. (I thought you were town for most of the game Chrys, I question people for answers is all) I was like "Chrys is a good player, is definitely someone who can hide as cult and and can easily be recruited today." so I guarded you.

N2 - My plan originally was to guard tae. But as the night went on and Toad and tae kept getting into it I started to doubt tae was actually town, and I wasn't entirely sure if I wanted to use my guard on him. I was honestly like "okay well it's either tae or myself," and ended up picking myself in fear of tae having already been culted. I also tried to mind game the cult and again, thought a Doc role on tae would be super obvious to them and they'd play around it.

N3 - Not gonna lie, I was confused as all hell. So I narrowed down the list of players to about 5 people who I thought were probably town (you being included in this list). I ended up not being able to decide, so I asked my friend who has never played a mafia game "pick a name," and they picked you and it blocked a conversion. Ayyyy lmao. But yeah, I still town read you so I was okay with the block.

Wish I would've just guarded the obvious choices on N0 since Endless got culted but I felt like that was so predictable.

You also played extremely well Chrys. Sorry if it came off like I thought you were scum.

Last edited:

Curry, if I may ask - what was your thought process on your saves? Especially n0, Tom lol. Not criticizing at all - you did really well, play wise and action wise. I'm just curious.

Kinda kicking myself for going afk after I learned Curry was doc, I thought Panda's response to me with "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Chrys <3" was hinting she was doctor and she saved me, but when Curry told me he was the one who saved me, I realized Panda slipped. Nobody on cult team would know I was saved(Im assuming, and by reading scum chat, only tae picked up on it), so Panda, assuming I was culted, wouldn't want me lynching "my leader".

Best town play was definitely entropy, Seroja, and Curry. GG you three. and of course GG cult team. :)

Just wanted to say I did notice that post from Curry - in context even I realised there were only a couple of real options since you weren't dead. I knew before I read taesaek's comment in scum chat and not from any Cult info either, it was just incredibly clear to me what was being referenced (unlike that cop thing..). If Curry had been implying you'd been Culted then your actions after he told you would have different and less decisive at least initially.

Kinda kicking myself for going afk after I learned Curry was doc, I thought Panda's response to me with "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Chrys <3" was hinting she was doctor and she saved me, but when Curry told me he was the one who saved me, I realized Panda slipped. Nobody on cult team would know I was saved (Im assuming, and by reading scum chat, only tae picked up on it), so Panda, assuming I was culted, wouldn't want me lynching "my leader".

yeah we were gonna drop hints on you being culted so you'd side / vote with us since you were our nght target. but when curry dropped the "that was me last night" i was like **** GUYS CURRY SAVED HER.

roses are roleblockers
kats are too
i have to go to the bathroom
:lemon:

Back