• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

*waves goodbye to barnaby*

they werent bad i was being mean, meeting cute guys is more important than these mafia games anyway

tru. I can happily go back to them now <3333

but yeah thanks for the experience guys. never again looool.

does this mean i finally have a slight scum meta?? im so longer a scum virgin

so thats pm games and cult games out. what game are we gonna hate ourselves in next guys???

this is what you all get for not sheeping me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ikr

I defended Panda so god damn hard. Even the pushes on her were done in a way that made her seem like a low priority lynch.

it was honestly sad how nobody realized you defended her way too much, only to agree that she was scummy and then say you'd ~vote for her if it needed a push~

jfc

this is what you all get for not sheeping me

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was honestly sad how nobody realized you defended her way too much, only to agree that she was scummy and then say you'd ~vote for her if it needed a push~

jfc

I wanted to pursue that but the TOADS/TAE thing derailed the whole thread.

kKyDYVs.png

The police were about the resume their investigation, when a yoyo crashed through their office. At first, they assumed it was a child's toy, but they realized their fatal error when a familiar looking hero followed her yoyo inside the building. Ladybug had returned! But.. something seemed demented about her. She had a lavender aura, and the red and black on her suit were inverted. The police on hand stared at her in wonder for a few mere seconds, before she dashed over to a stash of evidence, and fetched some red earrings from it.

"Don't mind if I do," she sang to herself, giving the head deputy a snide grin before knocking him out cold. This spurred the officials in the building to make a move, as they ran to stop the rogue hero. But as each one got close, a purple pause symbol appeared from thin air. Lady Wifi chuckled, shaking her head at these helpless whelps. Soon, the entire staff was frozen in time. Meanwhile, Mr. Pidgeon crashed in, squawking like an imbecile and having various pigeons fly in and destroy the office itself.

"Hey Blanc, 'bout time to finish them off, don't you think?" Ladybug snickered, sauntering through the frozen police and next to Lady Wifi.

A third, white figure came into the office, his white leather shining against the light. No one could mistake it - that was Chat Noir. Except, instead of his usual black attire, he was donned in white. And his eyes glowed purple.

"You didn't even have to ask, M'lady." He held his arm up as dark energy channeled through the air.

"Cataclysm!"

He planted his hand on the floor below the staff, and jumped out of the way as the ground started to crumble. The staff fell down to their doom, blood bathing the floor below with a sickening splat.

"Well that was easy," Wifi chuckled, unpausing the corpses so they can spend their last few moments in agony. "Can't believe he'd send us to do such an easy job."

She turned to leave, but in the doorway, the hooded figure stood. Her eyes were hardened with resolve, as she slowly pulled back her hood and showed her face to the light of day for the first time in two weeks. The figure - Marinette's mom - knew what had happened, and knew she was Paris's last hope. Right then, and right there.

"Marinette, it's me. Listen, I didn't die-"

"Shut up."

The ex-hero aggressively pushed her mother off of the ledge she stood on, making her fall to her doom. She was too far under the clutches of Hawk Moth to realize what she had just done, nor would she ever recognize it.

"We have the Miraculouses. That's all he wanted, right? Let's erase this filthy city for good."

The other three nodded, grinning despite themselves, before making it back to Hawk Moth's lair. They knew that the dawn that washed over the land would be the last one these puny little souls would ever see.

Fleshy has been lynched. He was the SK. With that, cult has reached parity.

Remaining roles:
P0XVAso.png
8WBTmz3.png
UPkIyWM.png
EN194xo.png
UeJ5bW5.png
EGFNwtd.png
o1xz58P.png
MjVMcoB.png
Cu4Hfzm.png
SC7dU88.png

Obs: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/GQ3nMtvFJdr
Mafia chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/bYEg5qcTSkxFY
Action list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Su8S1xN51AyhQ7bLWccOdspNt-4oS2akuSLWuF3E4tY/edit?usp=sharing

Final notes:

In the future, I think more than this being a cult game, what ruined it for people was so many damn AFKs. We had 6 modkills for inactivity this game. The cult part itself didn't seem like it ruined much for me.

Also, regarding Tae's push for Toads - Tae legit thought that Toads was maf. He apparently forgot he investigated Endless and not Toads so fun times.

85PKWUd.png

jfc entropy was right and I saw it with how everyone was defending her so damn much. then tae and toads derailed the thread so much it became of no relevance to anyone.
so fleshy killed entropy? or was tom and entropy bussed? I'm on mobile and cbf to look.

UGH IM SO ****ING SALTY SORRY GUYS DEAL WITH IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and thanks for hosting Kat <3

kat:

"Tae as cop investigates Abe. Believes he investigated Toads. Got scum back.
Goes to lynch toads. Is led to believe hes insane. Lynches Athena
Joins cult. Realizes he ****ed up. Rolls with it.
Gets Toads lynched
Memes

thats the game "

so fleshy killed entropy? or was tom and entropy bussed? I'm on mobile and cbf to look.

Fleshy killed entropy. Duck bussed himself with Tom on night one, and didn't say anything, so Fleshy's kill on entropy wasn't affected

bless you for hosting kat. sorry i ****ed up so bad. at least it was good entertainment.

Back