Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

yep.
thought this too tbh. the way seroja was responding to him, there was one post

that made it seem like they shouldve been talking in their qt. but i thought seroja would be smarter than that to not be so obvious

no she chided me after one of my blow ups to be less emotional.... you're trying to make bogus slip calls on me and now seroja rather than looking at detail and meaning in posts... GOD IM ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, since she just posted.

well then I'm glad we are still lynching her.... the fact that she timed it to not get modkilled makes me so upset, I can't even

i hate this game. EVEN IF HE WAS THE RB AT INE POINT IF HE WAS CULTED, he lost his role power. he can keep the claim but he loses his power once culted.

no she chided me after one of my blow ups to be less emotional.... you're trying to make bogus slip calls on me and now seroja rather than looking at detail and meaning in posts... GOD IM ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER

- - - Post Merge - - -

well then I'm glad we are still lynching her.... the fact that she timed it to not get modkilled makes me so upset, I can't even

it just looks even scummier.... she also didn't come into the thread acting upset about being inactive, or relevant to anything going on

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol toads seriously. did you even read what i wrote underneath the quote. I even said it crossed my mind, not TYPING LIKE THIS AND ACCUSING SEROJA OF BEING CULT.

honestly. my head rn.

why would she have got modkilled tho? she voted damniel last lynch right??

I am just laughing rn - scared the cat, she's now glaring at me, oops. Are all End of Days so drama-filled? I'll have to get popcorn for next time!

i hate this game. EVEN IF HE WAS THE RB AT INE POINT IF HE WAS CULTED, he lost his role power. he can keep the claim but he loses his power once culted.

doesn't matter because I was never culted and I am still ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER

TOAD WAS NOT BUSSEX. I asked him point blank and he said no.

- - - Post Merge - - -

buss sex I'm wheezing. Ty mobile

why would she have got modkilled tho? she voted damniel last lynch right??

if you don't post for a whole day cycle then you get modkilled.... she timed it to come back and not get modkilled because she is scum as heck

Toads keep your emotions in check lol. Anyway Tae, I mean just look at his tone rn. Plus to cult someone so vocal and emotional like him? Unlikely.

OKzKLrp.png

The police were frantically looking around for the murderer of this poor boy. It was all too coincidental - the heroes and akumas disappear, and now a murderer was on the loose. Nothing felt right in Paris, anymore.

Screams pierced the silence that had settled over the city in the late evening. Authorities were immediately called over, surrounding the building that housed the horror story to come. When they entered, three corpses lay in the foyer. One was of a grown man. There were bruises, and his corpse showed signs of struggle, but his fight had ultimately been in vain. Nearby, a teacher laid out, her throat covered in the same bruises that the man's was. Suffocation was the likely cause of death. And finally, a man, who was rasping out his last breath, looked at the police with glassy, unresponsive eyes. Unlike the other two, he was bleeding out from the abdomen. The killer's signature way of killing, it seemed.

In front of this grisly scene stood a girl, shaking. She didn't say anything, but her hands were bruised as well, and something compelled her to stay rooted to the spot.

"Sir, this girl is a suspect," the head deputy stated.
"No way. This is a little girl we're talking about. Do you actually think she'd be capable of this carnage?" A fellow detective frowned, looking at the scene.
"...Nah. She did it. Logic be damned." It wasn't long before the girl was tried and found guilty of a crime she didn't commit.

role PMs:
QKy6vHv.png
UT3u5Zu.png
H4zV2UC.png
rIQEqPt.png

Night 2 has started. You have until 8PM EST on September 12th (23 hours) to submit actions, if you have any. Additionally, I realized I didnt make my inactivity policy clear. You must post once per each day/night phase at least once. If not, you will be modkilled. Because of that, Wise will live for the next day/night phase, but he should be dead had I specified this.

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
6) Toadsworthy (AKA Toads)
7) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
8) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
9) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
10) taesaek (AKA Tae)
11) Fleshy
12) Seroja
13) Iwaseleanor
14) amanda1983
15) Wisemimir (AKA Wise, Godot)
Damniel - 2 shot Granny. Lynched on Day 1.
entropy - Townie Killed on Night 1.
Athena Cykes - Townie Lynched on Day 2
cpu - Townie Modkilled on Day 2
Tasuot - Townie Modkilled on Day 2
Menchie - Lyncher Lynched on Day 2

Last edited:
Back