• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

because i think panda is cult preying on an inactive

people have some very wide specific accusations they seem to be willing to go all in on rn.....

I think some people need to take a step back and look at the probability of these specific things being true. Like reality check, come down to earth, see the big picture... whatever expressions get you to realize that claims like this ^^^ are way too precise to have enough backing behind them this early in the game. As much as I would love to flat out say Tom and Athena are working together to like town-ier by saying bus claims, I know in real life the odds of that are far loftier than that there actually is a bus driver who just randomly picked them..... hence why I admitted maybe sussing Tom wasn't the best idea.

Other people should really adopt this wider perspective and stop being so dang aggressive for no good reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant narrow not wide lol.....

Honestly I don't think Tom/Athena would claim being 'driven' if they were cult. It just seems like such a far stretch for them to go that way, especially in upcoming phases where no one else would be receiving 'driven' notifications. I don't have much to say for now so I'll be back when D2 starts.

what do you mean why would he be bussed (driven) ? isn't Bus Driver separate from mafia/cult ? i thought Bus Driver was town aligned or Third Party maybe, so Tom being cult wouldn't have any control of who gets bussed (driven), The Bus Driver probably just picked two random people.... and him coming forward with the information makes him seem town, makes it seem like he's being helpful and fourth coming with information.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you didn't ask me my reads you asked if i knew if he was CL ? don't flip things around and try to make it seem like i avoided your question cause i didn't, i made reasons on everyone (as you read) so if you forgot go back and re-read it. also i feel like you are genuinely scum hunting so i don't think you're cult (yet) but there is something off about you that makes me think third party.

i've only seen a town aligned driver once iirc so i mean its not impossible but idk it's not really the likeliest, imo third party is the likelier possibility between town/3rd party. but a hostile third party bus driver? driver is most usually a mafia role, so in this game it would be a cult role

well i didn't imply that you were avoiding the question but ok.... anyway, i did read what you said about endless. all you said was basically that you don't trust him immediately because he acts like a town leader as other alignments. but you didn't say which alignment you think he is

Oh yeah, I'm not really familiar with forum cult games, but if a PR gets culted do they lose their abilities or do they keep it??

people have some very wide specific accusations they seem to be willing to go all in on rn.....

I think some people need to take a step back and look at the probability of these specific things being true. Like reality check, come down to earth, see the big picture... whatever expressions get you to realize that claims like this ^^^ are way too precise to have enough backing behind them this early in the game. As much as I would love to flat out say Tom and Athena are working together to like town-ier by saying bus claims, I know in real life the odds of that are far loftier than that there actually is a bus driver who just randomly picked them..... hence why I admitted maybe sussing Tom wasn't the best idea.

Other people should really adopt this wider perspective and stop being so dang aggressive for no good reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant narrow not wide lol.....

not once have i been aggressive, i stated my opinion. i have stated why i think thats right and i'll elaborate on more detail when i get the motivation. if you think it's wrong, then say why.

just because i think she's cult, thats "too narrow of a suspicion"? why are you saying that to me instead of to panda, who SPECIFICALLY called me third party (which is really weird to say instead of generally calling me cult or scum)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also toads, please don't perpetuate the idea that d1 is always a ****show and that its impossible to have good reads early on in the game. that's not true at all, and lynching scum d1 is really not that hard if everyone actually tries* (which isn't the case this game though)

i've only seen a town aligned driver once iirc so i mean its not impossible but idk it's not really the likeliest, imo third party is the likelier possibility between town/3rd party. but a hostile third party bus driver? driver is most usually a mafia role, so in this game it would be a cult role

well i didn't imply that you were avoiding the question but ok.... anyway, i did read what you said about endless. all you said was basically that you don't trust him immediately because he acts like a town leader as other alignments. but you didn't say which alignment you think he is

@Entropy im not following this.... so you think Bus Driver is NOT part of town (when you've only seen town aligned bud drivers), you think its probably a Third Party role ? but then you say "Driver is most usually a mafia role" ? so that automatically makes it a Cult Role ? im so confused, you're talking in circles here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not once have i been aggressive, i stated my opinion. i have stated why i think thats right and i'll elaborate on more detail when i get the motivation. if you think it's wrong, then say why.

just because i think she's cult, thats "too narrow of a suspicion"? why are you saying that to me instead of to panda, who SPECIFICALLY called me third party (which is really weird to say instead of generally calling me cult or scum)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also toads, please don't perpetuate the idea that d1 is always a ****show and that its impossible to have good reads early on in the game. that's not true at all, and lynching scum d1 is really not that hard if everyone actually tries* (which isn't the case this game though)

But that could be said back to you, you SPECIFICALLY called me Cult Leader, you didnt just put me in a specific alignment, you are guessing a VERY SPECIFIC role, so why isn't that suspicious ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I said that generally, just using yours as an example... if Panda legit thinks you could be third party, that too falls into the category I was talking about.

Entropy said:
panda is cult leader btw

you really gonna say you can make this call this early? and if you are so certain, I wanna feel that certainty from you, not some more half-assed posts riddled with sarcastic comments. because you are just adding to my "perpetuated idea" of this day 1 ish-show

Entropy said:
aren't u adorable when u think ur infallibly correct all the time

also what three games r u even talking about?? the only game that has happened since ive been gone were micros and two games. murder mystery and tardis' game are rly the only usable meta references

panda gets lynched d2, why the hell are you even defending her at this point lol

Entropy said:
are you CL or is it endless?

Entropy said:
okay then please answer these questions:

if tom was CL why in the **** would he be bussed? what is the scum motivation for claiming bussed, and what's the scum motivation for bussing a town with cult (w the possibility of cop and other prs???) what would the benefit be of bussing a cult member with a town member?

lol wait why would u accuse me of being 3rd party specifically? thats a pretty interesting thing to say, what makes u think i'm third party over being cult? anyway i'm town

so you have no read on endless?

Blunt, more specific early accusations, Sarcastic and aggressive to passive aggressive tones.... we don't need any of this. I'm not scum reading or town reading you yet and nor have I used that terminology, but crap like this makes it annoying to read people if you are actually town

@toads
well i admit to being sarcastic, but i wouldn't say aggressive. i am opinionated, and i enjoy banter and when people challenge me. saying i'm aggressive makes it seem personal. i don't say things in a personal way ever. i like to pressure people, it makes them easier to read

when i call panda CL i'm not actually serious... but she's scummy

@toads
well i admit to being sarcastic, but i wouldn't say aggressive. i am opinionated, and i enjoy banter and when people challenge me. saying i'm aggressive makes it seem personal. i don't say things in a personal way ever. i like to pressure people, it makes them easier to read

when i call panda CL i'm not actually serious... but she's scummy

so you want us to know you aren't being serious here
Entropy said:
panda is cult leader btw
Entropy said:
are you CL or is it endless?

but then expect us to take you seriously here
Entropy said:

lol ok, I mean I may be able to understand that, but for the vast amount of newbies who just read through not knowing you, its gonna look really bad....
so just use more emojis, or some sort of system of flags so I can know to take you seriously or to just disregard everything you say ok? thanks that will make things a lot easier, otherwise you're gonna have to transport this whole game to the la la la land you seem to be playing in within your head

Cuss words, intentionally patronizing statements, tunneling the heck out of panda... not aggressive? really?

Alright so Tom's cult. Did you see that giant ass 180 he did on panda? Check day 1 - he straight up was the only person not named me that went up and defended panda in response to entropy. And now he's saying he's willing to sheep entropy on it. Red flags out the wazoo.

@Panda can you please answer the questions in my reads post? You can find them under my read on you. (The phrase afterward was meant for toad, ignore it.)

@entropy Solid reasoning for why you exclaimed over Fleshy unvoting. Shifting you up to gray here.

Do me a favour and read over imprison the criminals mafia. Then tell me that panda's play is in any way, shape or form particularly different from it.
It's not that there's no chance panda is mafia, it's that your logic of "panda would be aggressive early on and getting reads" is a playstyle she's very openly changed.
I do really want to hear her response to that stuff I pointed out though.

this is bolded for relevance to a topic of discussion that is just not worthwhile being a topic of discussion.
Here are some facts:
A) two people claiming to have been driven or 'bussed' by a bus driver in a setup where there is none is ritual suicide because they'd get found out super fast on the following days when there wasn't any people claiming to be driven/bussed.
B) A cult team having any power roles past cult leader is something I, in all my experience, have never once seen. It could still happen, of course, it's just super ****ing unlikely and not worth considering because 1) we're looking for cult leader right now and 2) cult leader bus driver is the most completely broke concept of all time.
C) I have also not seen a single 3rd party bus driver. What even would be their win condition? Drive 5 significant abilities?
If they did have something like that, why the bloody hell would Athena Cykes be one of their n0 targets?
D) I have seen quite a number of town bus drivers. It's not an uncommon role and you should absolutely trust the bus driver whenever they claim at a later stage in the game.
E) the more people that claim bussed the easier it is to pinpoint who the bus driver is. Which is very clearly bad for us. I do believe it's worthwhile to have tonight's bussed claim, but past that no.

@ the bold: I wasn't even thinking of lol.. I think I got the idea that a bus driver could be town-sided?? (Endless posted that in his reads, correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I took it as). Which was confusing af to me, but if it is more likely to be cult/mafia then yea I get what you're saying 100% now; that Tom and Athena wouldn't make that up lol.
Oh yeah, I'm not really familiar with forum cult games, but if a PR gets culted do they lose their abilities or do they keep it??
Pretty sure they lose it.

I'm using gold for slight sus, and orange for a stronger scum lean.

--

Heyden - still gonna be a full town lean. i did point out earlier how I noticed a change in tone in his first post on n1, but I think I was over analyzing it way too much.
Endless
Mogyay
Tom - Tom always seems to be gray in my reads
Athena Cykes - The whole voting for Daniel and not unvoting. That's what's standing out to me the most rn. I know she's got that whole claim thing that checks out with Tom as well, but I'm not 100% believing it. Even if, let's say bus driver is 3rd party, she could still be a cultist. That and how her activity is way off from her home forum game.
Duck
Toadsworthy
Chrystina
entropy
cpu
Curry
PandaDarling - i really need to iso panda's posts and look at past games to get a better read. the main reason she's at half sus lean is the vote for Wise.
taesaek
Fleshy
Seroja
Iwaseleanor
Menchie
amanda1983
Wisemimir
Tasuot

all the gray's, except Tom, realllly need to post more (like entropy said)

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm after endless's post, especially with the whole bus driver thing and why he explained we don't discuss it, makes sense to me. back at a town lean.. but always watching you @endless. :eyes:

so you want us to know you aren't being serious here

but then expect us to take you seriously here

lol ok, I mean I may be able to understand that, but for the vast amount of newbies who just read through not knowing you, its gonna look really bad....
so just use more emojis, or some sort of system of flags so I can know to take you seriously or to just disregard everything you say ok? thanks that will make things a lot easier, otherwise you're gonna have to transport this whole game to the la la la land you seem to be playing in within your head

Cuss words, intentionally patronizing statements, tunneling the heck out of panda... not aggressive? really?

yes toadsworthy, i was dead serious when i said panda was cult leader, kat told me all the roles ((((;;;;;; xddddddddddd

if panda feels i have been aggressive towards her then i apologize, but there is no aggression from me. unless you meant i was patronizing to endless, but that was just banter. if endless didn't take it as banter and got upset then that'd be different ???

anyway you can focus towards actually contributing something of value now. bc quite frankly, i'm not gonna sugarcoat myself. i was never intentionally trying to attack someone, so it's ironic that you try to insult me by saying i'm playing this game "in la la land"

Endless said:
this is bolded for relevance to a topic of discussion that is just not worthwhile being a topic of discussion.
Here are some facts:
A) two people claiming to have been driven or 'bussed' by a bus driver in a setup where there is none is ritual suicide because they'd get found out super fast on the following days when there wasn't any people claiming to be driven/bussed.
B) A cult team having any power roles past cult leader is something I, in all my experience, have never once seen. It could still happen, of course, it's just super ****ing unlikely and not worth considering because 1) we're looking for cult leader right now and 2) cult leader bus driver is the most completely broke concept of all time.
C) I have also not seen a single 3rd party bus driver. What even would be their win condition? Drive 5 significant abilities?
If they did have something like that, why the bloody hell would Athena Cykes be one of their n0 targets?
D) I have seen quite a number of town bus drivers. It's not an uncommon role and you should absolutely trust the bus driver whenever they claim at a later stage in the game.
E) the more people that claim bussed the easier it is to pinpoint who the bus driver is. Which is very clearly bad for us. I do believe it's worthwhile to have tonight's bussed claim, but past that no.

What are you trying to say in this long thing? because its not really helping your point imo....
A)Well Athena and Tom did claim driven. Ritual suicide? OK? Do you actually think theres a bus driver in this game? TELL US DIRECTLY, don't prance around the point in your flowery language...... save me ten minutes reading your argument and get to the point
B)Agreed, it was one/two people at the start.... one of which was cult leader. any other roles would be crazy. But could there actually have been another cult person assigned with a role too?
C)Agreed, makes no sense
D)Ok, I will trust a bus driver later..... but do you think there is one in game? Do you think they targeted Athena and Tom? If not then why would they claim that if it was ritual suicide.... and if you do believe there is bus driver and their claims are correct, then why are you still sussing Tom? Even if he did make a big 180?
E)Agreed. We need to validate this bus driver

I think my main concern with what you are saying in the last post Abe is that are very suss of Tom. You clearly think their could be town bus driver because other bus drivers don't make sense (agreed). So then we have claims of being driven, if we get those validated (which is highly likely) then you are still sussing Tom.

But then I guess looking back on this post, Tom coming forward and saying he was bussed is irrelevant to the fact of whether he is cult or not. A town bus driver would've picked randomly from Cult, Town, and possible third parties. Tom coming forward and saying he was driven gives him no clearance to be town leaned for that reason. I understand things better now.... and your reasonings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes toadsworthy, i was dead serious when i said panda was cult leader, kat told me all the roles ((((;;;;;; xddddddddddd

if panda feels i have been aggressive towards her then i apologize, but there is no aggression from me. unless you meant i was patronizing to endless, but that was just banter. if endless didn't take it as banter and got upset then that'd be different ???

anyway you can focus towards actually contributing something of value now. bc quite frankly, i'm not gonna sugarcoat myself. i was never intentionally trying to attack someone, so it's ironic that you try to insult me by saying i'm playing this game "in la la land"

hm, you missed my point.... I'll be more direct this time

don't make bold, shock value posts and expect everyone to pick up on your sarcasm, then post actual helpful posts and expect us to take you seriously. its a very immature way to think. easier for you?

@ endless, the thing about this:

D) I have seen quite a number of town bus drivers. It's not an uncommon role and you should absolutely trust the bus driver whenever they claim at a later stage in the game.[/b]

is that it could really go either way, so its not a fact. because on TBT i can only recall it being a town sided role once, maybe twice? but kat plays on other sites, so there's that. regardless, JUST cause someone claims driver doesn't mean that they're confirmed town, i don't see the reason to draw that conclusion

- - - Post Merge - - -

hm, you missed my point.... I'll be more direct this time

don't make bold, shock value posts and expect everyone to pick up on your sarcasm, then post actual helpful posts and expect us to take you seriously. its a very immature way to think. easier for you?

toads u r being passive aggressive and intentionally patronizing its hurting my paper skin confidence and ego

- - - Post Merge - - -

paper thin****

I don't mean to run, I wanted to post more as I feel my long post above is confusing, but my area is under a tornado warning......

@toads - I think you misread endless's point on E. You said "E)Agreed. We need to validate this bus driver" when Endless said we don't want to do that..

Stay safe though please. ):

wait stop why is cult having prs impossible? they could have at least one, they are essentially a mafia without KP, they slowly convert us. our chances of lynching them increase every day. if CL was taken out d1, they would turn into a super weak mafia team & that would unbalance the rest of the game. like if CL was killed d1, it would be REALLY hard to win esp if the rest of the team was not very experienced.

idk man but i just think its better to assume that they might instead of shutting down the possiblity

vVOWWC1.png

A few days passed, without incident. The people started to grow complacent, with the lack of action. Out of sight was out of mind, and with no obvious akuma attacks, it seemed that Hawk Moth had... given up? It was a dream come true. Without the threat of akuma attacks, the search for Ladybug and Chat Noir died out.

The hooded figure stood ontop of a building, a small frown on their face. They knew that the city had grown too much at ease, but there wasn't much they could do. As they closed their eyes, sirens filled the air, and pulled up to the building below.

Everyone was shocked to see such an innocent kid murdered. entropy was never confrontational, or did anything to inspire murder. Yet this was very obviously not suicide. Blood was splattered all over Nathanael's room, and the boy was tied to his bed, with a knife going straight through his abdomen.

Paris needed their heroes more than ever, and they needed them now.

Entropy has died. She was a townie.

m8AdVrO.png
Day 1 has started. Day ends at 8PM EST on September 11th (47 hours). Whoever has reached the most votes will be lynched (taken out from the game). Voting will be done in [this] thread.

Those of you who did not not yesterday, you must vote today, or you will be modkilled. Updates to the OP will also take place when I get home, which should be in around two hours.

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Athena Cykes (AKA Meloetta)
6) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
7) Toadsworthy (AKA Toads)
8) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
9)cpu (AKA Crys)
10) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
11) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
12) taesaek (AKA Tae)
13) Fleshy
14) Seroja
15) Iwaseleanor
16) Menchie
17) amanda1983
18) Wisemimir (AKA Wise, Godot)
19) Tasuot
Damniel - 2 shot Granny. Lynched on Day 1.
entropy - Townie Killed on Night 1.

Last edited:
hey thanks mother****ers for killing me n1 on my first game in months

Back