• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Yes @ newcomers! This is very exciting to see s game of twenty hit its capacity!

yass cant wait for this

also maybe @Kat - should endless have Abe as a nickname in the rolelist? I think he was referred to as that quite often in the last game, unless he prefers just endless?

yass cant wait for this

also maybe @Kat - should endless have Abe as a nickname in the rolelist? I think he was referred to as that quite often in the last game, unless he prefers just endless?

scrub :lemon::lemon::lemon:

well I'm glad I don't have to play two games at once.........

jk nothing can hide my disappointment in myself from micro

also inb4 my RQS scorn

Z6Ngwad.png

The city, for once, seemed almost silent. Its streets were bathed in a soft yellow from the streetlamps, and few people meandered through the night. A passerby could easily pass the scene as a tranquil environment. But for those who knew the city by heart, they knew something felt wrong. There was the glaring problem - the missing heroes. But beyond that, the utter silence that gripped Paris was uncharacteristic. Not even the crickets dared chirp. Some took heart in that nothing was apparently wrong, while others delved into paranoid and braced themselves for the worst.

Of the few who strode out into the night, a lone, hooded figure stared out at the Seine. The lights flickered softly in the reflection of the water, making it look like fireflies were lighting up the water's surface. They smiled faintly, but could only enjoy the moment for a few seconds longer before a gang of men sauntered behind them.

"What's a pretty little thing doing alone so late at night?" One of them had stepped forward, and chuckled. The men behind him followed in turn.

The figure spun to meet the group, their features visibly tensing up for a second before their cloak finally caught up with the sudden movement and once again veiled any sign of emotion. "...I have no business with you. Leave." The man blinked for only a second before he could reply, but the figure simply vanished while the man had his eyes closed. The man in front groaned to himself before continuing along his path, his lackeys following close behind.

The figure, meanwhile, landed on a riverbank, just below where they had been seconds ago. Up above them, a dark violet butterfly made its crooked journey towards some unsuspecting victim, and the figure looked upon the Akuma solemnly.

"This is only the beginning," the figure murmured to themselves, as they looked upon the river with none of the wonder they had only moments ago.

Night 0 has started. You have until 8PM EST on September 6th (23 hours) to submit actions, if you have any.

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Athena Cykes (AKA Meloetta)
6) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
7) Damniel (AKA Daniel, CMD)
8) Toadsworthy (AKA Toads)
9) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
10) entropy (AKA M3ow)
11) cpu (AKA Crys)
12) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
13) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
14) taesaek (AKA Tae)
15) Fleshy
16) Seroja
17) Iwaseleanor
18) Menchie
19) amanda1983
20) Wisemimir (AKA Wise, Godot)
21) Tasuot
n/a

Hey guys! Really excited to play this game! I've never played a cult game, that and new players is made me hyped. I made a RQS i'd like you guys to answer. These questions are especially targeted to the new players, to see what you guys are like.

1. What's your Timezone?
2. How active do you think you will be?
3. What's your preferred alignment?
4. What's your playstyle like?
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia?
6. Preferred Pronouns?

I'll answer these too:
1. Eastern. The game started at 11PM for me.
2. Active enough? Classes start on Thursday so i may get busy.
3. I love third party, very fun to play with a different goal than the rest.
4. I usually stray from jumping on bandwagons and like to bring up suspicions of people no one really notices.
5. I've been playing for about almost a year. Decent experience on all alignments.
6. He/Him

please add Myers brig personality to RQS thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What's your Timezone? EST- East Coast Beast Coast (although Im in midwest)
2. How active do you think you will be? Work piling up, don't be pissed if i'm more intermittent than usual
3. What's your preferred alignment? Town, because Micro Mafia sucked
4. What's your playstyle like? I'm emotional, its gonna happen, don't be weirded out if I go cray at some point
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? Like 6 games? It hasn't helped me much
6. Preferred Pronouns? He
7. Myers Briggs Personality? ENFP-T Campaigner

whatever timezone you want me to be
probably a bit more so after wednesday for a bit
mafia
rando now
too much
he/him/they/that mod
intp-t

i love kat tbh. mog and tae and athena and endless and entropy and panda too.
wow rude ):

1. What's your Timezone? EDT
2. How active do you think you will be? pretty active. usually a top poster
3. What's your preferred alignment? town
4. What's your playstyle like? I've heard I'm too confident, opportunistic, flip floppy, I've heard it all basically lmao. IMO, I just see it as trying to view all the options and not tunnel on one player.
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? 10 games
6. Preferred Pronouns? Her/She

Also I'm INFP

wow rude ):

1. What's your Timezone? EDT
2. How active do you think you will be? pretty active. usually a top poster
3. What's your preferred alignment? town
4. What's your playstyle like? I've heard I'm too confident, opportunistic, flip floppy, I've heard it all basically lmao. IMO, I just see it as trying to view all the options and not tunnel on one player.
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? 10 games

Also I'm INFP

Oh sorry forgot you too <3

1. What's your Timezone? PST
2. How active do you think you will be? Prolly REALLY active :p
3. What's your preferred alignment? Umm... Town? (Idk just copying others answers sorryyy)
4. What's your playstyle like? Idk yet, first game!
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? THIS ISH MEH FIRST GAMEH

AgHR I am confuzzled already

Tom, why no love? :( We play Overwatch together!

1. What's your Timezone?
2. How active do you think you will be?
3. What's your preferred alignment?
4. What's your playstyle like?
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia?
6. Preferred Pronouns?

1. Eastern.
2. Same amount, though I do have a job now so possibly slightly less than normal and I also just joined a WoW guild so lots of gear grind.
3. Town. I love figuring things out through the mind games and the one time I did get mafia I didn't like it.
4. Quiet the first day or two and more engaged late game.
5. I believe this is my 7th game.
6. He.

Back