• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope I get mine this week... Well hoping because it's Puerto Rico :/
I'm so patient and hyped for this but at also I'm so impatient because I want it now my prize pack and perler bead

I can't believe how long we kept this thread open. I remember this thread back in the days of the moon wand raffle. I still wished that I won as I tried hard in the Fair activities, but I got better than that. I managed to turn one star wand into 11 apples. I lived up to my username.

My next wish is to run a public site event. I hope my ideas go well.

Omg what a happy day today it is
Baking class lots of fun
Now my perler bead came <3

thank you so much :)

I LOVE IT

FB_IMG_1477158430220.jpg

I just got my package! Thank you guys so so much! :D

lLS0znA.jpg

Last edited:
Awww nice, nice! You guys' prizes are looking great! Gotta love the handmade Savannah perler bead sprite and fossil pillows! The prize pack seems real interesting too - especially the secret thingy we can't can in on! Should be something fun, enjoy you guys!

I'll have to aim for one of the physical prizes too next time. Seriously regret not having bought any of them! I love it that these things are handmade by the staff just for this occasion. Makes them all the more special! Thanks for putting the effort into making these prizes.

Prize packs look great! Can't wait to get mine. Hopefully it'll come on Monday.

Got my little Kicks in the mail, was so excited, it came with a huge stack of packages of Halloween stuff I got so it really was a surprise! He's super cute and I love him!

Got mine today! Both beads are so cute and I love them so much. Gotta say a huge thank you to the staff for the event and all you do around here- you're amazing.

1vnE3ky.jpg

Incidentally I was supposed to be getting a Pokemon-themed mousepad today but got these instead.

Closing this thread because the official prize pack thread will be going up shortly, so you can all continue discussing the prizes there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back