• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUBS WHAT THE HECKIE YOU PROMISED

But yes, congrats to all the winners! It was a lot of fun being on the opposite end of the fair this time around and interesting to run a few events.

Ikr?? Sorry Tom, looks like we'll never sleep anymore :(

Great job on Chopped and MK8 by the way, I enjoyed seeing your ingredient ideas and your picks. I actually plan to try making the eclair bread pudding this weekend! :p

nGvk9A7.png

I got a few suggestions. :^)
Let me take a wild guess, morning theme??

Laudine, your line art, and banners were amazeballs!!! I luved the bucket of paint event!! I hope it comes back again!
Aw thank you so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! I had fun making the line arts as well :blush: I really love what you did with your entry, and gasp I saw your finished bonus pieces as well. They're stunning!! I'll make sure to leave a comment on your thread later!

Congratulations to all who won prizes ... I loved looking over every single entry! ❤️
I am speechless with delight to have won the Poetry contest ... At long last I will get a Rainbow feather! ... I can't even begin to express my happiness! Thank you to everyone who voted for me :blush:
I want to express thanks to the staff who worked so hard to pull this all together! It is my favourite Fair of all!
The events were so much fun and challenging and the presentation art and banners just visually stunning! I am so sad it's all over!

Where do I even begin, the amount of time and effort put into this one fair was outstanding. I can only imagine the amount of work that went behind the scenes! Definitely one of the best fairs/events on TBT to date!

This is the second time I have placed first in the art contest, and it still blows me away beyond belief. Placing as a finalist in the eyes of the staff, the amount of votes I got on my work from everyone, and even if its just feedback or a simple compliment. It all means so much to me. Compared to my entry from the last fair in 2014, I have come a long way and I felt that one win pushed me and gave me so much confidence in my work that I didn't have back then. I can't express how much this means to me, I really can't because I am terrible at wording and I feel like I am rambling but thank you, seriously thank you.

And of course, congratulations to all contest winners, tournament winners, and winners of a crescent moon wand! And thank the staff again for another wonderful event!

Last edited:
I just wanna thank the staff for how awesome this fair was; I expected to have fun, but I never imagined to have quite this much fun, or to actually win one of the contests. :) On that note, thanks to everyone who voted for me (you guys are awesome), congrats to the rest of the winners, and to everyone else who shared their submissions--I loved every single one of them!

This community is just amazing! Thank you staff for the incredible Fair and for putting so much time and effort into it. I really appreciate all the work you did to make this fair as great as it was. I'm truly amazed by how much you guys are ready to do for this community. Just...thank you.

I want to thank everyone else too. There's a LOT of talent on these forums! I loved seeing all your creativity and skilled entries. Congratulations to the winners and everyone else too! Thank you for the effort you put into your entries in the events and competitions. They were so much fun to look at.

I've just had to much fun and can't believe this is the first TBT event I've taken part in. I must have missed to much..! I'm definitely going to participate in future events too. One last time... thank you! It's pleasure to be a part of this community.

First off, I want to congratulate all of the winners! Your entries were absolutely amazing! Also congrats to everyone who got in the top ten as well, all of your entries were lovely! Also, those who shared their entries, well done, they were all fantastic!
Second of all, thank you staff sooooo much! You really have made this fair very enjoyable and exciting! You have also put in a lot of work, thank you for that as well! Now you deserve a rest aha.
Last but not least, I had soooooo much fun, so thank you everyone for being a good sport!

Last edited:
Grats to all the winners!

Took the survey as well so hopefully the Fair will return with some improvements in the future!

Congrats to the winners! The submissions were amazing, so much so that I had a difficult time choosing on some categories my favorites.

ok so first off thank you so much to all the admins and mods, something this size must take so much time, dedication and planning and i can't appreciate enough what you guys do for all of us! it sounds really lame but i've never felt so much a part of a community before until tbt and you guys do so much to bring us all together and yeah, thanks :rolleyes::blush:

thank you for everyone who voted for me!!! can't believe i managed to get second place aaaa! CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND PARTICIPANTS y'all amazing!

Last edited:
thx for organising this, and especially jake for running the pokemon tournament

I would like to thank the staff for their hard work on the fair. It was very fun. Also congratulations to all of the winners. :D This was the first time I was nominated for any of the contests so that was kind of cool too.

Congratulations to the winners in the Contests, Events, and Championship series! This Fair was a real hoot and I'm looking forward to the next one that will have unlimited Red Balloons in the Shop xoxo.

Congratulations to all the winners! :D

Thanks to all the staff for hosting such a great fair. It was incredibly well put together and so much fun!

Oh! I forgot to say: thanks so much to everyone that made this fair possible! I honestly can't even begin to imagine how much detail and planning that must have gone into this. Everything was well thought out and just so perfect all in all. By far the best event I've participated in so far!

Last edited:
Perfectly describes how I feel right now...
WUoAWh7.gif

Thank you so much tbt staff! This fair has been amazing! :D

Last edited:
Thank you staff for hosting this amazing fair! This is by far the best event on the forums I have participated in since I joinded almost a year ago!

Congratulations to all the winners of the contests, events and the tournaments!

THANK YOU ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back