• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations especially to Zane, Chibi.Hoshi, Aloenhart, Pandapples, and Luffy who won a trophy, rainbow feather, AND crescent wand. dang you guys really are talented

I would like to high five oath2order and DaCoSim for winning both the green pinwheel from 2014 and crescent moon wand from this fair.

Congrats to all the contest, event, and tournament winners!! So many talented ppl here! :0 And of course a huge thanks to the staff for your tireless efforts carrying out this fair, y'all are superstars. Looking forward to the next one B)

Thank you staff for all the awesome events in this fair. And shoutout to Tom for the fun races in Mario kart 8 :p
Also yay, I was wondering if I'd ripped my last single ticket or see if there's anything with it. thanks!

Thank you to all the staff for another awesome fair!!!!!! The time and work that must have gone into all the events (and prizes) is incredible, and you have all done an amazing job! I have to say that the graphics were especially gorgeous this year, right down to the tree banner - the tree looks gr8 with stars in it. It was also very sweet to offer more opportunities to get the animated collectible (like in events that didn't give it out last fair e.g. house of mirrors, scavenger hunt, caption the picture).. and to award the ties ofc, love u guys for that<33

& I can't say enough how surprised and honored I am not only to have been nominated in the signature/avatar contest but to have placed! To anyone who liked my entry, you're the best!!!! I appreciate it more than you shall ever know, and not just because idk who you are LOL (the anonymous polls were a good idea btw)
The rainbow feather was the last collectible I really wanted but I didn't think I'd ever actually win one so I'm just so excited (ʃƪ⋆❛ ∀ ❛⋆) I almost didn't even participate this year because of how busy I've been this summer but luckily the glow wands charmed me into it. Bronze is my new fav color, bless y'all, and congrats to all the other winners & nominees!

(JUSTIN GET SOME SLEEP!!)

Congrats to everyone! This was an amazing fair! Thanks to the staff for being so sweet and put together during what was surely a stressful time... I am quite sad this has ended :(

Thanks for hosting the fair, it was really fun! Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone who voted for me ;o;

Again, reminded of how proud I am to be a part of such an awesome forum, with great peeps! This fair has really outdone itself! Way to go, guys! Thanks to all of you awesome mods who continue to occupy our minds, enrich our souls and outrage our TBT bank accounts!

Thanks for an amazing fair!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also...

"Contest, Event, and Tournament Prizes

Winners of prizes in our contests, events, and tournaments can expect their tickets and collectibles to be distributed between Wednesday and Friday."

Jubs...I know you are tired...but Wednesday as in YESTERDAY or next week??

Also...

"Contest, Event, and Tournament Prizes

Winners of prizes in our contests, events, and tournaments can expect their tickets and collectibles to be distributed between Wednesday and Friday."

Jubs...I know you are tired...but Wednesday as in YESTERDAY or next week??

As in yesterday. This was drafted for being posted yesterday as it would have been without the tiebreaker polls. :)

congratulations to everyone! is it possible to request getting the rainbow feather before moon wand? I dunno how distribution works but thought I'd try asking. thanks!

Uhhhh I usually don't do anything like that as it would kind of make the process a bit of a nightmare keeping in mind everyone's line-ups. I will keep it in mind though, but no promises. Anyone else expecting a prize is welcome to PM me too then if they have a request of this manner; but again, not making any promises.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE CONTEST WINNERS!!! And thanks staff for the wonderful fair! :D

Congratulations to all the winners! I absolutely love all of your entries! They are all so amazing! Until the next fair then, I suppose! :)

I won something?! I'm honestly shocked lol!

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you staff for another great fair! :D

YAY I get a moon wand I never win anything!!!! Thanks for the fun fair staff ya'll did fantastic

And whew, now that the Fair is over, I can finally rest and catch some sle-

...oh.

JUBS WHAT THE HECKIE YOU PROMISED

But yes, congrats to all the winners! It was a lot of fun being on the opposite end of the fair this time around and interesting to run a few events.

First off, I'd like to express so much gratitude to our mods and admins. Wow, you guys did such a bad @$$ job on this years fair!!!! I was amazed by the new events and contests. I really did try and participate in everything! (Except discord and the tournaments cuz I was always at work for those. :( )Laudine, your line art, and banners were amazeballs!!! I luved the bucket of paint event!! I hope it comes back again! Tina, your paint the night was super fun! Peter, oh Peter, lmao, you were such a good sport!!! Yours was def my fav this year, lol!!!! Oblivia, I have always loved the scavenger hunts, but u really made it super fun this year. Tom, even though I didn't win the last Chopped ( :( ), it was soooooo fun creating stuff!!!! Murray, you picked some GREAT pics to caption! Luved it!!! And Jubs, oh Jubs. I STILL see koopa in that last mirror!!!!! They were great though!!!! Jake! Great job on your first contest hosting! Same goes to you Jeremy!!! We sure had some talent show up to all of these!!! Thx guys for making the fair the best ever!!! Kudos to you guys!!!!

And CONGRATS to all the winners! So impressed with our tbt talent!!!! Also impressed with all our finalists and non finalists. It takes a lot to have the guts to enter a contest. I proud of all of you!!!

Now that the Fair is nearly behind us, we'll hopefully soon be able to focus on some other areas of the forum that have been put off during the intense planning and hosting of the Fair over the past two months.

See you soon,
Justin

nGvk9A7.png

I got a few suggestions. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back