The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when the prize packs are finally finished and shipped? I'm only asking because we haven't got a Halloween event this year. I'm also curious about the next Bell Tree Direct.

I wonder when the prize packs are finally finished and shipped? I'm only asking because we haven't got a Halloween event this year. I'm also curious about the next Bell Tree Direct.
I've been seeing many confirmations of people recieving their Prize Packs, so I suggest checking a mailbox near you!!! Around local postal delivery time today!

That said, there is still time before Halloween. No tease though, I don't wanna repeat red balloon.

I've been seeing many confirmations of people recieving their Prize Packs, so I suggest checking a mailbox near you!!! Around local postal delivery time today!

That said, there is still time before Halloween. No tease though, I don't wanna repeat red balloon.

I didn't win a prize at a raffle, so I don't need to worry about waiting for something in the mail. However, I do want to catch a yellow letter in the restocks and see what the staff has new to say.

Got my stuff today!
3kpo5Lt.jpg

There was some more stuff in the card but I don't think I'm supposed to show that so... :rolleyes: But THE PILLOW IS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT!
Thanks again staff for a great fair!

If I could cycle through snaps sent to me earlier today to screenshot, then I would. But alas I cannot, so I'll allow our fellow members post that.

Understandable. sorry if I was a bit rude. As soon as I read "many", I kinda flipped out since I still did got my prize pack. But hey I'm keeping my cool

Last edited:
Got my stuff today!
3kpo5Lt.jpg

There was some more stuff in the card but I don't think I'm supposed to show that so... :rolleyes: But THE PILLOW IS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT!
Thanks again staff for a great fair!

For the thing you're talking about, I'll be posting a thread about that tomorrow! I didn't expect that batch of them to get delivered so quickly! :cool:

edit: You can post everything else if you want, maybe just wait on the "piece".

Last edited:
It's coming, promise! Hopefully tomorrow for most!

Thank you Tom :) thanks again for the mk races
That moment when I realize I'll be away from my house for most of the day tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the Texas region btw so maybe that's why it's probably arriving tomorrow xp

Last edited:
Thank you Tom :) thanks again for the mk races
That moment when I realize I'll be away from my house for most of the day tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the Texas region btw so maybe that's why it's probably arriving tomorrow xp

Same with me! I can't wait for it to get here! :D

I should've bought a prize pack I feel so left out. Didn't even receive my candy collectibles smh.

For the thing you're talking about, I'll be posting a thread about that tomorrow! I didn't expect that batch of them to get delivered so quickly! :cool:

edit: You can post everything else if you want, maybe just wait on the "piece".

I pretty much knew the secret already after having knowledge from winter of 2015. But thank you very much for being nice to the prize pack winners for giving them a bonus I can't reveal.

To those who got the prize pack: I won't tell you what's gonna happen, but you're gonna love it.

I pretty much knew the secret already after having knowledge from winter of 2015. But thank you very much for being nice to the prize pack winners for giving them a bonus I can't reveal.

To those who got the prize pack: I won't tell you what's gonna happen, but you're gonna love it.

It has nothing to do with anything from 2015!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. prize pack came yesterday. warning for people: I KNOW IT WAS MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY THAT SOME STUFF IS TINY BUT THEY MEAN REAL TINY SO BE CAREFUL :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back