• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should the fun stop here? We should have a

TBT GAME NIGHT!

weekly.

Why should the fun stop here? We should have a

TBT GAME NIGHT!

weekly.

pUYdlgK.jpg

I want it to happen.

Like a voice channel on TBT's Discord.

Or a night theme.

I made myself sad.

Can someone help me verify this?
... The winner-exclusive restocks are currently scheduled for Saturday, September 3rd at 3:00PM Fair Time and Sunday, September 4th at 3:00AM Fair Time.

So, do I understand from this, (omg I hope I have it right!!) ... That my first opportunity to redeem my tickets will be 12:00 noon Saturday, September 3rd, since I am on PST here in BC Canada, three hours time difference?

Currently it is 9:54 PM Fair time and 6:59 PM my time

And OMG!!! Look at all my lovely tickies!!! I don't even want to spend them!! never mind ... Yes I do!! :rolleyes:

Can someone help me verify this?
... The winner-exclusive restocks are currently scheduled for Saturday, September 3rd at 3:00PM Fair Time and Sunday, September 4th at 3:00AM Fair Time.

So, do I understand from this, (omg I hope I have it right!!) ... That my first opportunity to redeem my tickets will be 12:00 noon Saturday, September 3rd, since I am on PST here in BC Canada, three hours time difference?

Currently it is 9:54 PM Fair time and 6:59 PM my time

And OMG!!! Look at all my lovely tickies!!! I don't even want to spend them!! never mind ... Yes I do!! :rolleyes:

Yup, that's right my fellow BCer!

When do I get my crescent glow wand plz

will the wands be sent out before the shop closes?

soon

Why...why...why do you love torturing us, Jubs? What did we do to deserve such pain and torment??

Get off invisible mode then! ;)

Those pink names are your ticket to the restocks.

Aye, aye, captain. I don't have any tickets left, though, so I'm gonna miss out on the winner exclusive ones. I should've probably saved a few instead of throwing them all on the raffles!

Last edited:
AHHH pink!!! im so happy i wish i could keep the pink omg. im gonna screenshot myself pink with a bunch of diff avatars

omg thank you, staff; the pink is perfect <3

love the pink, looks nice on y'all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back